7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,389 per Person Including Flights week commencing 4th Sep 2017 from Glasgow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Sitting pretty on a hillside that towers the south-eastern coast of Jamaica, Strawberry Hill Hotel & Spa is a chic and characterful retreat. Famous for its tranquil setting and jaw-dropping views, the resort is highly charming thanks to its 19th century style and lovely hand-made furnishings.
Perched on the hillside, the panoramic vistas from the infinity pool are truly something special – rolling Blue Mountains cascading down to Kingston and the gorgeous hues of the Caribbean Sea beyond. You could spend hours here just admiring the view.
The five treatment room Aveda spa is one of the best places in Jamaica to get massages and other treatments, but you can also spend your time in relaxed guided walks to everywhere from private gardens to coffee plantations.
Top tip: This property makes for a great twin centre option with Ocho Rios and Port Antonio
Further reading: Strawberry Hill is featured in our guide to the top 10 spa hotels in the world.
The resort is located on a beautiful hillside offering lovely views of Kingston and the Caribbean Sea.
- The transfer from Kingston’s airport takes around an hour or is 3hr 30min from Montego Bay airport
There is a total of 12 rooms and cottages, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or veranda
- Cable TV
- In-room safe
- CD player and CD collection
- Wi-Fi internet
- The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner bringing together modern Jamaican cooking with a range of international styles and flavours
- Private in-room dining is available
- Infinity pool with views over Kingston
- AVEDA Spa
- Pretty manicured gardens