7 nights from £1,609 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A large, lavish resort, Half Moon offers a luxury holiday on a beautiful Jamaican beach. Perfect for families looking for a stress-free holiday or couples in search of unforgettable Caribbean beauty, the resort has something for everyone.
It is home to Fern Tree Spa – the largest resort spa in Jamaica. Set across 68,000 square feet, the spa offers everything from simple massages, to steam rooms and meditation parlours; this is truly a feast if you’re hungry for holistic wellness therapies.
Also on-site you’ll find a Robert Trent Jones-designed golf course, no less than 13 floodlit tennis courts, an Olympic-sized alp pool (along with two other pools) and a huge selection of dining a drinking options. It’s fair to say that Half Moon has all the facilities you need on site for an incredible holiday.
If you do fancy getting out, you’re based just 15 minutes from the famous Montego Bay, which offers diving, tours and some of the best shopping in Jamaica.
Set on a 400-acre private estate on Jamaica’s northern coast, the resort is famous for its location beside a two-mile stretch of beach.
- Around 10 minutes from the Montego Bay Airport
All rooms feature:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Balcony or patio
- In-room safe
- Iron and board
- Resort Room These cosy and stylish rooms with garden views are either situated on the ground floor with private patios, or the first floor with balconies. King or Twin Beds are available.
- Ocean Room These cosy and stylish rooms with views of the Caribbean Sea are either situated on the ground floor with private patios, or the first floor with balconies. King or Double Beds are available.
- Ocean Junior Suite Classic and charming, each Ocean Junior Suite affords guests with a relaxed living area, and a balcony or patio with lovely views of the Caribbean Sea. King-sized beds are available.
- Prestige Ocean Junior Suite These airy beachfront rooms and suites are spacious and well-appointed, featuring plantation style décor. Boasting four poster King-sized or double beds, the bedrooms lead off to expansive bathrooms. Step out on to the breezy patio or terrace and feel at ease by the breath-taking Caribbean Sea views afforded to these suite
- Pool Suite Elegantly-appointed, no two suites are the same. These inviting accommodations each come with a separate living room connected to a spacious bedroom. The private balcony or patio offers a view of the pool. King-sized beds available.
- Ocean Suite Elegantly-appointed, no two suites are the same. These inviting accommodations each come with a separate living room connected to a spacious bedroom. The private balcony or patio offers a view of the Caribbean Sea. King-sized beds available.
- Prestige Ocean Suite These suites exude style and charm. Complete with spacious living rooms and bedrooms, the Prestige Ocean Suites are meticulously designed for comfort and enjoyment. Featuring deep balconies or terraces, these rooms command spectacular views of the Caribbean and are ideal for peaceful living. King-sized beds available.
- IL Giardino: Explore authentic Italian cuisine, inspired by imagination. Savour freshness, organic and seasonal ingredients.
- Seagrape Terrace: Featuring al fresco dining, the Seagrape Terrace is known for its wide selection of dishes and international cuisine. Regarded as one of the best outdoor dining locations in Jamaica, this restaurant is also popular among guests for its diverse breakfast, lunch and dinner offerings. Enjoy internationally-themed buffets or choose from our extensive a-la-carte menu.
- Sugar Mill: This award-winning fine dining restaurant is known for its unique twist on Jamaican cuisine, and its historical location – the former Running Gut Estate on the Rose Hall Sugar Plantation. Chef de Cuisine Christopher Golding and his team arouses the tastebuds by marrying flavours (such as the acidity of pickled beets with the richness of seafood to make a delectable smoked marlin appetiser) and putting a modern spin on traditional Jamaican favourites (such as jerk) to create an exciting journey for foodies.
- There are four bars including a swim-up bar
- Private dining can be arranged (additional charge)
- Fern Tree Spa is enormous and features steam rooms, a beauty salon, a lagoon pool, a meditation chamber, an outdoor yoga pavilion and a relaxation lounge, offering a huge range of treatments and therapies
- Two large swimming pools including an Olympic-sized lap pool and Hibiscus Pool which features a pool bar
- Half Moon Golf Course
- Fitness Centre
- 11 floodlit tennis courts
- Watersports including snorkelling, kayaking, wind surfing and others (additional charge)
- Squash court
- Anancy Children’s Village is open to children aged 3 to 12, with play areas, activity rooms and a wading pool (additional charge)
The All Inclusive plan features:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Soft drinks, juices and beers
- Cocktails and wines by the glass
- Room service (with a small delivery charge, note: room service not available in the Royal Villas)
The Half Moon resort in Montego Bay is currently undergoing an extensive 18-month renovation process. The property will feature new guest facilities and restaurants and an expanded beach area. The master plan will also replace 44 existing rooms, while at the same time, introducing 57 new rooms and suites. Half Moon will remain open for the duration of the development.