7 nights from £1,499 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A large, lavish resort, Half Moon offers a luxury all-inclusive stay on a beautiful Jamaican beach. Perfect for families looking for a stress-free holiday or couples in search of unforgettable Caribbean beauty, the resort has something for everyone.
It is home to Fern Tree Spa – the largest resort spa in Jamaica. Set across 68,000 square feet, the spa offers everything from simple massages, to steam rooms and meditation parlours; this is truly a feast if you’re hungry for holistic wellness therapies.
Also on-site you’ll find a Robert Trent Jones-designed golf course, no less than 13 floodlit tennis courts, an Olympic-sized alp pool (along with two other pools) and a huge selection of dining a drinking options. It’s fair to say that Half Moon has all the facilities you need on site for an incredible holiday.
If you do fancy getting out, you’re based just 15 minutes from the famous Montego Bay, which offers diving, tours and some of the best shopping in Jamaica.
Set on a 400-acre private estate on Jamaica’s northern coast, the resort is famous for its location beside a two-mile stretch of beach.
- Around 15 minutes from the Montego Bay Airport
All rooms feature:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Balcony or patio
- In-room safe
- Iron and board
- Deluxe Room – Classy 350-475sqft rooms featuring a lovely balcony or patio looking out onto the hotel’s tropical gardens. Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- Deluxe Room Ocean – Elegant 485-660sqft rooms with a private balcony or patio overlooking the sparkling ocean. Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- Junior Suite – Charming 425-575sqft suites, featuring a lovely living area that leads on to a large private patio overlooking the ocean and beach. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and one child.
- Hibiscus Junior Suite – These spacious 650-680sqft suites have a charming living area and a gorgeous four poster bed. The private terrace or patio looks out onto the sea. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and two children.
- Royal Suite Pool View – Stylish 700-980sqft suites, boasting a balcony or patio that looks out to one of the dazzling semi-private pools, and a living room separate to the romantic bedroom. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and two children.
- Royal Suite Ocean View – These contemporary 700-980sqft suites offer an expansive living area, with large French doors opening out to a private patio and direct access to the beach. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and two children.
- Imperial Suite – Adopting the classic Plantation style design, these gorgeous 815-1800sqft suites are very luxurious. The suites boast a stylish living room, a bedroom with Queen Anne mahogany furnishings, a large balcony or terrace, and impressive views of the ocean. Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- Seagrape Terrace – open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, offering al fresco dining with international cuisine
- Il Giardino – authentic Italian cuisine, open for dinner only
- Sugar Mill – open for dinner only serving an elegant menu of Jamaican fusion cuisine
- Prakash – specialising in Indian and Thai cooking, open for lunch and dinner
- Pepperpot – open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, offering traditional Jamaican dishes
- Beach Barbeque – a weekly barbeque takes places on Fridays (and on Mondays in the winter season)
- Caribbean Night Buffet – served at the Oleander Beach Alcove on Mondays
- There are eight bars including a swim-up bar
- Private dining can be arranged (additional charge)
- Fern Tree Spa is enormous and features steam rooms, a beauty salon, a lagoon pool, a meditation chamber, an outdoor yoga pavilion and a relaxation lounge, offering a huge range of treatments and therapies
- Three swimming pools including an Olympic-sized lap pool and Hibiscus Pool which features a pool bar
- Half Moon Golf Course (closed from 01 May - 31 Oct '17_
- Fern Tree Fitness Centre
- 13 floodlit tennis courts
- Watersports including snorkelling, kayaking, wind surfing and others (additional charge)
- Squash court
- Shopping village
- On-site medical centre
- Anancy Children’s Village is open to children aged 3 to 12, with play areas, activity rooms and a wading pool (additional charge)
- The Hype Zone is open to teens aged 13 to 19 offering a range of activities including sports events, karaoke and evening entertainment (additional charge)
The All Inclusive plan features:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Soft drinks, juices and beers
- Cocktails and wines by the glass
- Room service (with a small delivery charge, note: room service not available in the Royal Villas)
The Half Moon resort in Montego Bay is currently undergoing an extensive 18-month renovation process. The property will feature new guest facilities and restaurants and an expanded beach area. The master plan will also replace 44 existing rooms, while at the same time, introducing 57 new rooms and suites. Half Moon will remain open for the duration of the development.