Finest Playa Mujeres
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,229 per Person Including Flights week commencing 25th Sep 2017 from Glasgow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Elegant yet contemporary, the Finest Playa Mujeres resort in Cancun is set in one of the most picturesque peninsulas, lapped by azure Caribbean waters. Striking a balance between being a romantic hideaway and a great choice for families, the resort captures both the scenic coastal beauty and the fun of Cancun. Edged by a gorgeous two-mile white sand beach, there are countless secluded coves and tranquil spots to enjoy the breath-taking surroundings.
An all-inclusive resort boasting incredible luxury and stylish décor, this property provides all the ingredients for a spectacular escape for all ages where indulgence and entertainment are guaranteed. There is a host of spacious suites to choose from, many with private pools and ocean views, along with a superb selection of dining options to choose from.
The adult-only facilities ensure that couples seeking a romantic escape have the perfect tranquil hideaway – from sunset cruises along the Caribbean waters to holistic therapies at the spa and relaxing dips in the Jacuzzi, there’s a great selection of activities to enjoy. Families will also be overwhelmed by the fantastic offerings available to guests of all ages, including three kids and teen clubs, child-friendly pools and play areas.
Finest Playa Mujeres is set within a private yet accessible gated resort, just a short distance from downtown Cancun. Set north of the city, this area fuses natural beauty with modern luxuries for a stylish and intimate location, adorned with beautiful beaches and an inland marina.
- Finest Playa Mujeres is 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport
The resort provides 450 guest suites, including an exclusive adult-only section.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- Private balcony or patio
- King-sized bed
- Spa-style bathroom with rainfall shower, bathrobes and slippers
- Pillow menu
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Iron/Ironing board
- Finest Suites – Ideal for families, these suites offer ample living space, oversized sofa and lounge bed; there is a total of six Finest Suite types to choose from, most of which feature a private pool.
- Finest Club – Elegant suites with a private atmosphere, express late check-in and check-out, upgraded toiletries, welcome gifts, private lounge area and furnished patio or balcony with ocean views. Adults can make the most of the adult-only facilities in the resort, and there are swim-up and rooftop terrace suites available.
- Excellence Club – Luxurious adult-only suites with a VIP members-only lounge area, fresh flowers on arrival, fresh fruit delivery, premium amenities and access to a private bar, pool area, restaurant and concierge service.
The resort provides the following restaurants plus a choice of 17 bars.
- The Market Kitchen – Global cuisine with a casual ambience and varied menu; open 7am-11am, 12pm-4pm and 6pm-10.30pm
- Brass Steakhouse – Fine dining restaurant with prime cut steaks, freshly-made pastas and an international wine list; open 6pm-10.30pm
- Duke’s Lobster & Seafood – A fusion menu of Mexican and American flavours, with ocean views and a great range of seafood dishes; open 8.30am-12pm, 12.30pm-3pm and 6pm-11pm
- Insieme Trattoria – Authentic Tuscan cuisine with antipasti, salads, fresh pastas and Mediterranean classics; open 12pm-6pm and 6.30pm-11pm
- Tinto & Tapas – Authentic Spanish tapas created using traditional techniques, accompanied by a great range of Spanish wines and sangrias; open 6pm-12am
- Lizo – Gourmet cuisine served in a contemporary setting with Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes, and Mexican wines; open 6pm-10.30pm
- Le Petit Plasir – Adult-only restaurant serving authentic French fare using the finest ingredients; open 6pm-10.30pm
- Shoji – Asian cuisine spanning a range of culinary delights, including Vietnamese, Thai and Japanese dishes, as well as a Teppanyaki station and sushi bar; open 6pm-10.30pm
- Las Dunas Beach House – Beachfront restaurant serving wood-fired pizzas, grill dishes and hearty salads; open 12pm-4pm
- Legends – Serves light bites and snacks, including burgers, sandwiches and pizzas; open 4pm-1am
- Bistro – Exclusively for adults from Finest Club suites and Excellence Club members, this restaurant serves a delicious range of hearty meals throughout the day; open 7am-11am, 12pm-4pm and 6pm-10.30pm
- Fitness centre
- ONE Spa including massages, holistic treatments, traditional therapies and a dedicated kids mini spa
- Beauty salon
- Ten swimming pools including a pool for kids and babies – all suites on the ground floor enjoy a pool or direct access to the main pool
- 13 hot water Jacuzzis
- Private 18-hole golf course
- Shopping galleria
- Private yacht excursions
- Deep-sea fishing
- Scuba diving
- Private tennis lessons
- Live music
- Evening shows
The resort is fantastic for families, offering a great selection of activities and amenities for children and teens, as well as family-friendly accommodation. Including watersports, a climbing wall, board games, tennis, video games and a cinema, the resort offers the following facilities for younger guests:
- Mini Club – Available for children aged 0-6yrs (children up to two years of age must be accompanied by a parent), this club provides indoor and outdoor play areas, games and a paddling pool with integrated playground; open 8am-8pm*
- Maxi Club – Available for children aged 7-11yrs, this club features a closed indoor area and multipurpose hall including games, books and video games, as well as an outdoor palapa area with air hockey and pool; open 9am-8pm*
- Teens Club – Available for teens aged 12-15yrs, this club features a multipurpose hall where teens can enjoy books, games and various activities, as well as an outdoor area for air hockey, ping pong and much more*
- Kids pool and a babies/toddlers pool with built-in playground
- Kids plaza
- Three indoor play areas
- Mini spa service for kids
- Mini disco
*Registration is required
The all-inclusive programme includes:
- Welcome cocktail on arrival
- Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks daily
- Eight a la carte and one buffet option for dinner; three a la carte lunch options, one buffet and one snack grill at the beach
- Takeaway wood-fired pizzas
- 17 bars with unlimited fruit juice and soft drinks, and international premium and domestic alcoholic beverages
- Pool and beach waiter service
- Non-motorised watersports including an introductory scuba diving lesson
- Daily activities program
- Evening entertainment
- Tennis lessons
- Fitness centre
- Free Wi-Fi access