Finest Playa Mujeres
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,169 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Elegant yet contemporary, the Finest Playa Mujeres resort in Cancun is set in one of the most picturesque peninsulas, lapped by azure Caribbean waters. Striking a balance between being a romantic hideaway and a great choice for families, the resort captures both the scenic coastal beauty and the fun of Cancun. Edged by a gorgeous two-mile white sand beach, there are countless secluded coves and tranquil spots to enjoy the breath-taking surroundings.
An all-inclusive resort boasting incredible luxury and stylish décor, this property provides all the ingredients for a spectacular escape for all ages where indulgence and entertainment are guaranteed. There is a host of spacious suites to choose from, many with private pools and ocean views, along with a superb selection of dining options to choose from.
The adult-only facilities ensure that couples seeking a romantic escape have the perfect tranquil hideaway – from sunset cruises along the Caribbean waters to holistic therapies at the spa and relaxing dips in the Jacuzzi, there’s a great selection of activities to enjoy. Families will also be overwhelmed by the fantastic offerings available to guests of all ages, including three kids and teen clubs, child-friendly pools and play areas.
Finest Playa Mujeres is set within a private yet accessible gated resort, just a short distance from downtown Cancun. Set north of the city, this area fuses natural beauty with modern luxuries for a stylish and intimate location, adorned with beautiful beaches and an inland marina.
- Finest Playa Mujeres is 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport
The resort provides 450 guest suites, including an exclusive adult-only section.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- Private balcony or patio
- King-sized bed
- Spa-style bathroom with rainfall shower, bathrobes and slippers
- Pillow menu
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Iron/Ironing board
- Finest Suites – Ideal for families, these suites offer ample living space, oversized sofa and lounge bed; there is a total of six Finest Suite types to choose from, most of which feature a private pool.
- Finest Club – Elegant suites with a private atmosphere, express late check-in and check-out, upgraded toiletries, welcome gifts, private lounge area and furnished patio or balcony with ocean views. Adults can make the most of the adult-only facilities in the resort, and there are swim-up and rooftop terrace suites available.
- Excellence Club – Luxurious adult-only suites with a VIP members-only lounge area, fresh flowers on arrival, fresh fruit delivery, premium amenities and access to a private bar, pool area, restaurant and concierge service.
The resort provides the following restaurants plus a choice of 17 bars.
- The Market Kitchen – Global cuisine with a casual ambience and varied menu; open 7am-11am, 12pm-4pm and 6pm-10.30pm
- Brass Steakhouse – Fine dining restaurant with prime cut steaks, freshly-made pastas and an international wine list; open 6pm-10.30pm
- Duke’s Lobster & Seafood – A fusion menu of Mexican and American flavours, with ocean views and a great range of seafood dishes; open 8.30am-12pm, 12.30pm-3pm and 6pm-11pm
- Insieme Trattoria – Authentic Tuscan cuisine with antipasti, salads, fresh pastas and Mediterranean classics; open 12pm-6pm and 6.30pm-11pm
- Tinto & Tapas – Authentic Spanish tapas created using traditional techniques, accompanied by a great range of Spanish wines and sangrias; open 6pm-12am
- Lizo – Gourmet cuisine served in a contemporary setting with Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes, and Mexican wines; open 6pm-10.30pm
- Le Petit Plasir – Adult-only restaurant serving authentic French fare using the finest ingredients; open 6pm-10.30pm
- Shoji – Asian cuisine spanning a range of culinary delights, including Vietnamese, Thai and Japanese dishes, as well as a Teppanyaki station and sushi bar; open 6pm-10.30pm
- Las Dunas Beach House – Beachfront restaurant serving wood-fired pizzas, grill dishes and hearty salads; open 12pm-4pm
- Legends – Serves light bites and snacks, including burgers, sandwiches and pizzas; open 4pm-1am
- Bistro – Exclusively for adults from Finest Club suites and Excellence Club members, this restaurant serves a delicious range of hearty meals throughout the day; open 7am-11am, 12pm-4pm and 6pm-10.30pm
- Fitness centre
- ONE Spa including massages, holistic treatments, traditional therapies and a dedicated kids mini spa
- Beauty salon
- Ten swimming pools including a pool for kids and babies – all suites on the ground floor enjoy a pool or direct access to the main pool
- 13 hot water Jacuzzis
- Private 18-hole golf course
- Shopping galleria
- Private yacht excursions
- Deep-sea fishing
- Scuba diving
- Private tennis lessons
- Live music
- Evening shows
The resort is fantastic for families, offering a great selection of activities and amenities for children and teens, as well as family-friendly accommodation. Including watersports, a climbing wall, board games, tennis, video games and a cinema, the resort offers the following facilities for younger guests:
- Mini Club – Available for children aged 0-6yrs (children up to two years of age must be accompanied by a parent), this club provides indoor and outdoor play areas, games and a paddling pool with integrated playground; open 8am-8pm*
- Maxi Club – Available for children aged 7-11yrs, this club features a closed indoor area and multipurpose hall including games, books and video games, as well as an outdoor palapa area with air hockey and pool; open 9am-8pm*
- Teens Club – Available for teens aged 12-15yrs, this club features a multipurpose hall where teens can enjoy books, games and various activities, as well as an outdoor area for air hockey, ping pong and much more*
- Kids pool and a babies/toddlers pool with built-in playground
- Kids plaza
- Three indoor play areas
- Mini spa service for kids
- Mini disco
*Registration is required
The all-inclusive programme includes:
- Welcome cocktail on arrival
- Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks daily
- Eight a la carte and one buffet option for dinner; three a la carte lunch options, one buffet and one snack grill at the beach
- Takeaway wood-fired pizzas
- 17 bars with unlimited fruit juice and soft drinks, and international premium and domestic alcoholic beverages
- Pool and beach waiter service
- Non-motorised watersports including an introductory scuba diving lesson
- Daily activities program
- Evening entertainment
- Tennis lessons
- Fitness centre
- Free Wi-Fi access