Located in the pretty resort town of Stresa along the western side of Lake Maggiore, Hotel La Palma is a beautiful hotel that compliments the natural beauty and peacefulness of its location.
We love the Sky Bar especially. Perched on the top floor, it’s a stylish space where you can enjoy divine aperitifs and handcrafted cocktails whilst overlooking the lush Borromean Islands. The restaurant is gorgeous too, serving authentic Piedmont cuisine created with fresh, local ingredients.
The Sky Pool is another astonishing place to relax, with views out to the lake and a Jacuzzi for extra luxuriousness. The Panoramic Spa is lovely too, offering rejuvenating treatments alongside a sauna and steam room. The rooms are colourful and quiet, each with a balcony or terrace with large glass doors to let the sun stream through.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits