Discover beauty and history on this simply stunning and unique river cruise providing the best experience of Venice, it’s lagoon and islands, before cruising along the glorious River Po, and visiting the beautiful cities of Padua, Bologna and Ferrara.
Your cruise will be on board the Super Ship La Venezia which was completely redesigned and refurbished in 2020, drawing influences from Murano glass and Venetian aesthetics of the early 20th century, creating an elegant and luxurious onboard experience. With a crew of 42 and maximum number of guests totalling 126, this is boutique river cruising at its best.
Onboard you will luxuriate in your lavishly appointed riverview stateroom or suites, which feature handcrafted beds and high thread-count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets with European duvets, plus a menu of pillow options. Dine in a choice of restaurants, where award-winning chefs using locally sourced ingredients will create Italian and European inspired meals. All meals and drinks are included during this 7-night cruise, including a special Captains Reception, plus Welcome and Farewell Dinners. Tuck into wood-fired pizza at Cielo's on the sundeck or head to Hari's Bar for traditional paninis and cocktails. Enjoy typical Venetian fare in the nostalgic and cosy Ristorante Rialto most nights and book a private evening at La Cantinetta for an intimate, wine paired, cooking class dinner.
This cruise runs Sunday to Sunday from April through to October (Uniworld).
- All excursions are included on this river cruise and they have been curated so that you enjoy truly special experiences, such as…
- An exclusive visit to Saint Mark’s Basilica after hours when you will see the glorious church in the evening light and without the crowds
- A special overnight stay moored on the island of Burano – the SS La Venezia is the only ship permitted to dock in Burano overnight so you will enjoy even more time to explore this colourful and enchanting island.
- A private pasta-making class followed by delicious regional lunch in Bologna – known as the culinary capital of Italy
- Enjoy delicious meals onboard throughout the cruise, with unlimited beverages and evening entertainment, all fully-inclusive
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits