Pudong Shangri-La Hotel is located in the Lujiazui Finance and Trade Zone of Shanghai. It enjoys easy access to both Hongqiao and Pudong international airports and is also close to the subway connecting Pudong to Puxi (West Shanghai). Prominently sited along the famous Huangpu River, the Hotel has breathtaking views of Shanghai’s legendary riverfront - the Bund and the Oriental Pearl TV Tower.
The award-winning Pudong Shangri-La, Shanghai recently unveiled an additional 375 luxurious rooms and suites. The premier rooms, with a space of 54 sq. meters, are the largest guest rooms in Shanghai. The new tower has a range of trend-setting designer restaurants and bars, a second Ballroom, an additional Health Club and swimming pool, and CHI - the Spa at the Shangri-La.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits