Things to do in China
The Great Wall
China’s famous Great Wall is an attraction all across the country. Its incredible length means that stretches of it are relatively easy to visit from a base at most of the cities. It’s definitely worth seeing for the sense of the history and realisation of the frightening scale of the country that it provides.
Old meets new
There’s nowhere quite like China where super-modern amenities meet engrained cultural lifestyles – and nowhere that it works out so perfectly. One day you’ll be visiting the Terracotta Warriors or the Forbidden City – the next, trawling through the neon of Shanghai.
China Travel Guides
- A first-timer's guide to holidaying in China
- Top 10 most photographic highlights in China
- Explore the Great Wall of China
- The Terracotta Warriors: Piecing together the legacy of China's first emperor
- Eating, Drinking and Nightlife
- Things To Do and Excursions
- Five of the best destinations to visit in June