Located on Temple Street in the heart of old Chinatown this quaint little hotel in a converted shop house has a historic feel to it and lends a personal touch to your visit to Singapore. Being excellent value for money, the location boasts maximum convenience, being a mere three minute walk to the nearest metro station and only about 17 miles from the international airport. Try to visit the nearby wet market and hawker centre where the locals still come to shop and eat. The area has many eateries with lots of authentic local dishes to try and cheap shopping abound.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits