Depart Bangkok early morning to start the day at the famous Mae Klong Railway market. When the train comes through this area, the goods from the market are moved from the rails in lightening speed and them promptly put back a few seconds later. Afterwards, board a longtail boat to ride along the narrow side canals out into the Mae Klong River to immerse yourself in the buzz of the famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market which was built over 100 years ago to support transportation and trade to the city.
Time: 07:00 – 12:30
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits