Covid-19 Travel Advice for Existing Customers. Click here
Bangkok holidays - Glamorous, bustling and diverse
With traditional temples and palaces rubbing shoulders with glam shopping malls and all-night party spots, Bangkok is an eclectic city with a little bit of something for everyone. This is a city that ramps up the intensity and is famous for it. Eat cheap street food or enjoy five star dining, sip expertly-mixed cocktails or party at pulsating clubs; in Bangkok you are truly spoiled for choice.
A must-see city with so much to experience
Thailand’s capital city is both famous and infamous – a heaven of decadence, debauchery and culinary delight.
There’s a very special atmosphere to Bangkok because it contains just about every kind of person from street hawkers, Buddhist monks, sharply-dressed business types, backpackers, luxury tourist families, bloated expats, Lady boys and ‘working girls’ – all thrown together in an environment free from pretentiousness.
Bangkok is like everything you expected and like nothing you imagined, and short stays are the best to avoid a complete sensory overload.
Why visit Bangkok?
- There are a number of amazing historical monuments such as the Grand Palace
- The diversity of food on offer is just amazing – you can get everything from authentic Thai food for a few baht to expertly-cooked steaks for the same price as a hotel room for the night
- Truly unbelievable nightlife unlike anywhere else in the world
- Bangkok hosts a number of festivals and celebrations throughout the year, and things have a habit of getting very fun and very hectic
- Khao San Road may well be the spiritual home of the backpacker but there is something here for just about everyone
Inspired? Tropical Sky also arranges Far East and Asia holidays in other Thailand destinations including Phuket, Khao Lak, Krabi, Phi Phi Islands, Koh Samui, Koh Yao, Koh Chang, Koh Phangan, Hua Hin and Cha Am, Bangkok, Khao Sok, Chiang Mai, Trat and Khanom.