Unlike its famous neighbour, Lan Ha Bay reserves a more pristine scenery with an intense concentration of limestone mountains, which the sea surface has partitioned into smaller bays and gulfs. With over a hundred beautiful, small beaches lying at the feet of the mountains, there is no problem finding a good spot for swimming or kayaking. Just imagine, after a long day of exploration in caves and grottos, you can totally relax while bathing in the azure waters and breathing the salty sea breeze of Lan Ha Bay.
- Enjoy an exclusive private lounge, pre-departure with tea
- Swim in the green emerald Ba Ham Lake and Lan Ha Bay
- Kayak around the lake and stop on the sandy beach for sunbathing
- Enjoy happy hour deals on board with complimentary snacks
- In the evening sip cocktails under the moonlight, watch a film in the open cinema or play board games
Participate in a refreshing Tai Chi sun rise lesson
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits