Cerf Island Resort
7 nights Half Board from £1,309 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Experience the island way of life at Cerf Island Resort. This boutique hotel is located at the entrance of Sainte Anne Marine National Park, offering a peaceful ambience that oozes Creole charm.
Sit back and relax on a number of white sand beaches or lay by one of the two infinity swimming pools and sip cocktails at the chic pool bar. There are also two decadent, fine dining restaurants offering tastes of Creole, Asian and international cuisine, and an indulgent spa offering wonderful holistic treatments. Snorkelling in the marine park, tucking into a picnic on the beach, taking a dip in an ocean-facing pool...island living has never felt so luxurious.
Please note: No diving is allowed in the marine park.
This boutique hotel is nestled on Cerf Island, a small island located at the entrance of Sainte Anne Marine Park. With an isolated location and remote ambience, Cerf Island offers an insight into the peaceful island lifestyle.
- Cerf Island can be reached via a five minute boat ride from the island of Mahe.
There are 24 villas in total, all including:
- Satellite Television
- DVD-CD Player
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Private safety box
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Private Terrace
- Luxury branded bathroom toiletries
All the luxury villas have beautiful views of the tropical vegetation and some with patches of the stunning Indian Ocean.
- 12 Hillside Villas - These gorgeous villas feature rustic wooden furnishings, including a four poster bed, an open air bathroom, a comfoy seating area, and a balcony overlooking the luscious gardens.
- 7 Hideaway Villas - These lavish rooms are minimalist and romantic, featuring a four-poster bed, an open air bathroom with a large Jacuzzi bath, a small seating area, and a balcony furnished with rattan sun beds.
- 5 Tortoise Suites - Spacious suites with two bedrooms, two large bathrooms, a comfortable lounge area, a walk-in warbdrobe, and a lovely balcony with a dining table and chairs for al fresco in-room dining.
- Restaurant 1756* - A gorgeous fine dining restaurant with 180 degree ocean views.
- Restaurant Zepis* - A stunning fine dining restaurant with stunning views of Mahe.
- The Pool Bar - A lovely spot to grab a light lunch or indulge in a refreshing cocktail.
- Beach Dining - Enjoy an intimate dinner on the beach.
*The two fine dining restaurants are not operational at the same time. The hotel chooses the seating arrangements of the restaurants to give you the best impression, day/night view, wind, sun and the colour of the Indian ocean.The breakfast is al-a-carte style.
A Creole evening is done once per week whereby a Creole food is served with live music entertainment at no extra charge.
- There are two stunning infinity swimming pools
- The resort is nestled on a beautiful white sand beach.
- Tennis Court
- Pedal Boats
- Snorkelling equipment
- Tailor-made excursions
- Picnics and barbecues
- Sunset cruise
- Cocktail at Helipad watching the sunset
- Romantic beach dinning
- Excursions to outer islands
- Big game fishing
- Snorkelling in the Marine Park and around islands
- Nature trails
- Scenic helicopter rides
All Inclusive Package includes:
- Mineral water
- Sparkling water
- Selection of hot drinks
- Selection of soft drinks and juices
- Local beers
- House wines: Red, White and Rosé
- Local spirits & cocktails made with local spirits from the restaurant/pool bar
- Cocktails are served from 6pm to 10.30pm
All Inclusive Package excludes:
- Room service
- Imported and branded drinks, wines and champagne from resort’s wine list.
- All cocktails
- A la Carte and Lobster menus
- Excludes peak season 22 Dec - 8 Jan
All alcoholic beverages are served only during bar opening from 11am to 10.30pm. The All Inclusive Package is available from the normal Check-In time on the date of arrival at 2pm up to check-out at 12pm on the departure date. Any consumption of beverages or meal before or after is payable.
Upgrade to All Inclusive from £95 per person per night
Honeymooner's will receive:
- 50% Discount on Accommodation Rates for Bride when staying on Full Board or All Inclusive
- Half Board guests are entitled to the 50% discount on accommodation rates for a minimum of four nights, and only if they are travelling within a maximum of six months from the date of their wedding
- An upgrade to a romantic candle light dinner organised on the beach
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine in the Villa on arrival
- A romantic Villa set up
- Offer valid when travelling between 01 Nov 2018 and 31 Oct 2019 for a minimum of 4 consecutive nights.
A copy of a valid Wedding Certificate required on booking and on check-in that is no older than 6 months.