DoubleTree by Hilton Seychelles Allamanda Resort & Spa
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,269 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Perched on a lovely private beach at Anse Forbans, DoubleTree by Hilton Seychelles Allamanda Resort & Spa is a charming yet modern hotel. Boasting a prime romantic location that’s perfect for couples and honeymooners, you’ll find a quiet and relaxed atmosphere here.
Completely refurbished in 2013, every guest room offers stunning ocean views as well as complimentary Wi-Fi to help you keep in contact with everyone back home. The resort also has fantastic facilities to enjoy including an infinity pool and the Duniye Spa which offers rejuvenating treatments.
Les Palms restaurants offers theme nights that change every night of the week and the relaxed Oceanview Bar has an extensive cocktail menu perfect for spending a few hours in the sun. You can enjoy complimentary watersports on-site or just work up your tan on the beach.
Sitting on the southern coast of Mahe, the hotel benefits from a truly beautiful location with incredible views of the Indian Ocean.
- The transfer from Seychelles’ airport takes around 20 minutes
King Deluxe Room with Ocean View
Modern, comfortable and stylish, these rooms boast breath-taking views of the azure Indian Ocean horizon. Enjoy a luxurious selection of amenities, including a plush king-size bed, complimentary Wi-Fi and a spacious private balcony with a double lazy chair. We think that these rooms are ideal for couples in search of a romantic and picturesque stay with exceptional sunset views over the sea.
- Spacious, furnished balcony with fantastic ocean views
- King-size bed
- Lounge area with a sofa and work desk
- iPod docking station
- Espresso coffee machine and tea-making facilities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Chaise lounge
- Dining table for two
- 37-inch LCD flat-panel TV
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- En-suite bathroom with walk-in rainfall shower and double basin sinks
King Grand Deluxe Room with Ocean Views (On request only - prices starting from £500 per room, per night)
Showcasing panoramic ocean vistas from a large private terrace, these sumptuous rooms feature a luxurious, exclusive selection of amenities alongside plush furnishings and gorgeous décor. Delight in magnificent views over the sparkling sea horizon, which is particularly spectacular during sunset and at night when a blanket of stars takes over the sky. This is the perfect option for honeymooners in search of an opulent and incredibly relaxing holiday with upgraded amenities, including a complimentary romantic bath experience.
- Outdoor whirlpool tub with ocean views
- Fully-furnished private sea-facing balcony with double lazy chair
- Luxurious bathroom with a romantic walk-in rainfall shower and separate bathtub
- Lounge with sofa and a 42-inch LCD TV
- Complimentary romantic bath experience
- Free daily soft drink in the minibar
Les Palms Restaurant
This charming restaurant serves the resort’s signature DoubleTree breakfast, lunch and themed international dinner, presented in a relaxed buffet style with live cooking stations. Enjoy flavourful specialities including delectable seafood freshly caught from the Indian Ocean waters, and mouth-watering, authentic Creole cuisine.
Open from 7:30am to 11am
Unwind with your favourite drink over magnificent ocean vistas, or dine under the stars as the sun sinks into the vast ocean horizon. Creole Afternoon Tea is also served here daily.
Open from 9am to 11am
Afternoon Tea served from 4pm to 5:30pm
- Infinity pool
- Duniye Spa with three treatment rooms
- Fitness centre
- Watersports including snorkelling, canoeing and scuba diving
- Beach volleyball
- Babysitting services available on request
- Children’s activities
- Children’s menu
- 25% reduction on room rate (Meal Plan booked basis) when minimum stay of 3 consecutive nights
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine upon arrival
- 60 minutues couples massage.
*Offer valid from 1 Nov 2016 to 31 Oct 2017
*A valid wedding certificate dated no longer than 180 days before the arrival date must be presented at time of check in.
Between early January and mid May the Double Tree by Hilton will be renovating the main roof of the property. The old wooden roof shingles will be replaced with Bitumen shingles. Repairs will involve scaffolding being ereted along the sides of the hotel. The revitalisation process will involve light tapping, electrical sawing, staple machines and polishers.
As there is only slight visual impact and light noise, the hotel are still in a position to deliver on all services and facilities.