5 Nights Bed & Breakfast from £729 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A luxurious hotel situated in Ajman, the Fairmont Ajman is an opulent property with comfortable rooms and fantastic dining options. Bathed in the eternal sunshine of the UAE, the surrounding area is a peaceful contrast to the vibrant and frenetic pace of Dubai, found just 30 minutes from the hotel. This relaxed area is ideal for a laid-back beach break infused with lavish décor, authentic Arabian customs and a genuinely warm welcome.
In addition to the long stretch of powdery beach, the property includes a spacious infinity pool with chic poolside cabanas, a blissful spa which plays host to a traditional Turkish hammam, and eight bars and restaurants to cater to every foodie craving. The hotel provides an on-site nightclub, giving you chance to sample the nightlife without having to leave the property, as well as a kids activity programme to ensure the whole family will enjoy their time here.
Set on the smallest emirate in the UAE, Ajman, this hotel overlooks the Arabian Gulf for scenic surrounding views. The property is just 30 minutes from the centre of Dubai, home to world-renowned shopping, myriad restaurants and great entertainment.
Fairmont Ajman is situated 30 minutes from Dubai International Airport
The hotel offers 252 rooms and suites.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- En-suite marble bathroom with walk-in rain shower, separate bathtub, bathrobes and Le Labo toiletries
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- 42” TV
- In-room safe
- Iron/Ironing board
- FREE Wi-Fi access
- Fairmont Room – Contemporary rooms with views of the Arabian Gulf and a king-size or two double beds
- Fairmont View Room – Stylish rooms with a balcony and unspoiled views of the Gulf
- Deluxe View Room – Larger rooms with amazing scenic views and a private balcony
- Signature Terrace Sea View – Features a spacious balcony with sun loungers and views of the Ajman beachfront, in addition to two double beds
- Junior Suite – Ideal for couples, this spacious suite features a separate living area, private balcony, king-size bed and views of the Arabian Gulf
- Family Suite – Expansive suite with two bedrooms, private balcony and full views of the Arabian Gulf
- One-Bedroom Suite – Inviting suites with a separate living and dining area, large bedroom, two TVs and amazing views of the surrounding scenery
- Corner Sea View Suite – Available in a two or three-bedroom configuration, these suites offer a balcony with sun loungers and umbrella, separate living room, complimentary daily breakfast and a private pool cabana on the beachfront
- Penthouse Suite – The largest suite, this luxurious accommodation features panoramic views of the Gulf and city skyline, three bedrooms, spacious marble spa bathroom, separate living area, dining room, entertainment space, full kitchen and bar set-up and a 65” TV
- Poco – Charming restaurant with an Italian-themed menu, featuring an open kitchen and traditional pizza oven; open 1.30am-11pm
- Spectrum – International cuisine and interactive kitchens, with a theatrical element and serving stations; open 6.30am-11pm
- Turkish Restaurant – Signature restaurant with traditional Turkish fare in an authentic Ottoman setting; open 6pm-1am
- Lobby Café – Laid-back café serving light snacks, bespoke teas, coffees and pastries; open 10am-1am
- Arabian Nightclub – Fun bar with an extensive cocktail menu, live entertainment and DJ sets; open 9pm-late
- Sunset Terrace – Looking out onto the Arabian Gulf, this relaxed bar serves refreshing drinks alongside beautiful views; open 4pm-9pm
- Poolside Bar – Relaxed poolside bar serving a themed menu of salads and healthy options, as well as refreshing drinks; open 10am-9pm
- Cocktail Lounge – Stylish venue with a great cocktail menu and cigar room; open 2pm-late
- Infinity-edge pool with cabanas
- Spa including Turkish hammam, steam and sauna rooms, Jacuzzi area and eight treatment rooms
- 24hr fitness centre
- Gift shops
Fun Kids Club for children of all ages with a ranged of organised and educational activities from building sandcastles and treasure hunts to and magic shows and movies by the pool, everyone will enjoy an imaginative and entertaining stay.
Available upon request
The holy month of Ramadan will be celebrated in the late summer (15th May - 14th June 2018 & 05 May 19 - 04 June 19 - subject to change). During Ramadan, Muslims all over the world abstain from food, drink, and other physical needs during daylight hours.
Alcohol will not be served in Bars, Restaurants and Hotels.Non-Muslim holidaymakers do not have to follow these traditions, however, hotels in Dubai do impose certain restrictions on alcohol, food consumption and entertainment between sunrise and sunset.
Eid Al Adha falls between sunset on 21st -25th August 2018 and 11th-15th August 2019 and starts with a 24 hour dry day followed by a 3 day celebration
Please ensure you are aware of these restrictions.
Please note that when booking a Special offer Board Upgrade there may be limitations to the dining options included in that particular offer. Please check with our Sales Consultants at time of booking.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|5 Nights||7 Nights|
|20 May - 22 Jun 19||£729||£799|
|23 Jun - 31 Aug 19||£859||£949|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 19||£879||£1029|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|5 Nights||7 Nights|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 19||£939||£1089|
|01 Nov - 09 Dec 19||£959||£1119|
|10 Dec - 31 Dec 19||£1289||£1469|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 19 May 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£829||First Class (one way)||£2089|
Daily DIRECT flights available from Heathrow or Gatwick with Emirates, Virgin Atlantic, Qantas and British Airways. Regional DIRECT flights available from Manchester, Glasgow, Birmigham and Newcastle with Emirates. Other regional connecting flights available from Edinburgh, Inverness, Aberdeen, Bristol, Exeter, Channel Is, Cardiff, Isle of Man, East Midlands, Southampton
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Fairmont View Room - King|
|Private Car or Taxi|