4 nights All Inclusive from £849 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Those hoping for a bit of sun, sea and sand in the UAE, away from the hustle and bustle of Dubai, will love Ajman Saray. Located along Ajman's western coast, and bordering Sharjah, this luxurious hotel has incredible views of the Arabian Gulf.
The lavish décor is clearly inspired by the authentic Arabian style, yet offering a touch of contemporary charm to create a delightful, modern experience. Rich reds and golds give the whole hotel a regal feel, and the beautiful pool offers the ideal spot to truly unwind and indulge.
All of the rooms and suites feature a balcony with picturesque views, with gorgeous Arabian-style interiors and luxurious amenities. Step outside your room and you’ll find a brilliant fitness area with a squash court, exhilarating water sports, and the peaceful GOCO Spa, providing plenty of entertainment and rejuvenation throughout the day.
No matter whether you’ve taken part in cool water sports, explored the nearby attractions, or simply sipped cocktails by the pool all day, we’re sure you’ll work up an appetite. Ajman Saray’s restaurants and bars offer a rich variety of delicious cuisines, from fresh Asian-inspired seafood and Mediterranean BBQs, to traditional Middle Eastern dishes and a flavoursome buffet of international foods.
The hotel is nestled along the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf, on the western coast Ajman, one of the United Arab Emirates. Only an hour’s drive from Dubai, you’ll be a short drive away from the glistening Dubai Creek and Burj Khalifa, or the Ajman Fish Market is a quick walk away.
All rooms and suites feature:
- Flat screen TV
- Mini bar (extra charge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Separate seating area
- Private balcony
- iPod dock
- Deluxe Sea View Room – Contemporary 39sqm rooms, featuring a balcony with stunning sea views, a seating area, and a large bathroom with a walk-in shower, bathtub and double vanity. Sleeps two guests.
- Al Dana Suite – A lovely Arabian hideaway, featuring a separate bedroom, a lavish living room leading on to a scenic balcony with views of either the ocean or the city, a dining table, an executive desk, and one and a half bathrooms. Sleeps three guests.
- Bab Al Bahr Beach Bar & Grill – A fresh, contemporary restaurant serving up delightful Mediterranean cuisine. Offering a charming, two-floor modern space with bars on the ground floor and roof, plus a separate BBQ station located inside. Open 10am-2am Saturday to Wednesday, and open till 3am on Thursday and Friday. Food served from 12pm-10.30pm.
- Safi – A chilled out seafood restaurant, offering a chic space to relax and enjoy panoramic views of the pool, gardens and sea. The dishes here are flavoursome, with a great Asian influence. Open 6.30pm-11.30pm. Food served from 7pm-11pm.
- Mejhana – An authentic Arabian restaurant with a contemporary vibe, serving a la carte dishes and a range of hot and cold Middle-Eastern drinks. Open 12pm-2am Sunday to Wednesday, and open till 3am on Thursday and Friday. Food served from 12.30pm-12.30am.
- Vista – A kooky and utterly charming buffet restaurant, offering a variety of international cuisines and live cooking stations. Open 6.30am-11am, 12.30pm-3pm, and 6.30pm-10.30pm.
- Escape – A picturesque, Arabian inspired bar serving a range of refreshing drinks and tasty bar food. Open 5pm-1am.
- Al Shorfa – A pretty café offering wonderful coffees and teas. Open 24 hours.
- The hotel is located on its own private beach
- There is a gorgeous outdoor pool
- Complimentary WiFi in public areas
- Kids club
- Water sports activities (extra charge)
- GOCO Spa (extra charge)
- Fitness centre
- Squash court
All Inclusive is inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Breakfast will be served in Vista - All day dining Mediteranean Restaurant
Lunch & Dinner will be served in Vista, and selected beverages & soft drinks, tea, coffee, house wine, bottled beer & house spirits from 11am - 11pm in selected outlets (Not applicable for mini bar and in room dining)
The holy month of Ramadan will be celebrated from the 15 May 18 - 14 June 18 & 5 May - 4 June 19
For more information please click here
Eid Al Adha (approx 31 August 17 & 20 Aug 18 for 2 nights) no alcohol will be served in Bars, Restaurants and Hotels.
Please ensure you are aware of these restrictions.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|4 nights||7 nights|
|13 Dec - 21 Dec 17||£869||£1219|
|22 Dec - 09 Jan 18||£1479||£2009|
|10 Jan - 31 Jan 18||£929||£1329|
|01 Feb - 28 Feb 18||£1029||£1479|
|01 Mar - 22 Mar 18||£1009||£1459|
|23 Mar - 04 Apr 18||£1229||£1749|
|05 Apr - 30 Apr 18||£1109||£1559|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|4 nights||7 nights|
|01 May - 31 May 18||£849||£1169|
|01 Jun - 30 Jun 18||£879||£1199|
|01 Jul - 31 Jul 18||£869||£1189|
|01 Aug - 31 Aug 18||£979||£1289|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 18||£939||£1299|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 18||£1099||£1549|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 12 Dec 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£829||First Class (one way)||£2089|
Daily DIRECT flights available from Heathrow or Gatwick with Emirates, Virgin Atlantic, Qantas and British Airways. Regional DIRECT flights available from Manchester, Glasgow, Birmigham and Newcastle with Emirates. Other regional connecting flights available from Edinburgh, Inverness, Aberdeen, Bristol, Exeter, Channel Is, Cardiff, Isle of Man, East Midlands, Southampton
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Deluxe Sea View|
|Private Car or Taxi|