Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Perched along the secluded Aitutaki lagoon, Etu Moana offers a small and luxurious beachside oasis in the Cook Islands, with the most incredible backdrop of tropical gardens and azure waters.
With thatched roofs and large verandas, you’ll feel like you’re the only one on the beach as you settle into your private villa. With lots of space, ambient lighting, and fun Hawaiian prints, this is a great place to relax in between soaking up the sun.
The swimming pool is surrounded by exotic flora and shaded seating areas, as well as the Honesty Bar where you can sip on a refreshing fruity cocktail on your sun lounger. The breakfast buffet is wonderful too, with fresh, locally sourced fruits and baked breads.
Unspoilt, with spectacular sunsets and friendly staff, you’ll feel as if you’ve found paradise at Etu Moana.
The hotel is nestled by the azure waters of the Aitutaki lagoon, which leads out onto the ocean. Secluded and intimate, the ambience here is very peaceful and tranquil.
There are 10 Polynesian style villas altogether, all featuring:
- Covered veranda
- Outdoor lounge area
- Lagoon and ocean views
- Super king size bed
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Room safe
- Entertainment system
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron and ironing board
All of the luxury villas are secluded, with beautiful views of the lagoon and tropical gardens. The thatched roofs and wooden furnishings create a gorgeous beach hut feel, with plenty of space and fun Hawaiian style prints. The lights can even be dimmed to create an utterly romantic feel.
- Breakfast buffet - with locally sourced fruit, as well as freshly baked breads, fresh coconuts, and other breakfast staples
- Honesty Bar – Located next to the pool and surrounded by volcanic rocks, this bar offering delightful fruity cocktails and smoothies
- There is one main pool, and the hotel is nestled right by the Aitutaki lagoon framed by a white sand beach
- In-villa Polynesian massages
- Water sports, including lagoon cruises, diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, catamaran sailing and kitesurfing
- Evening Polynesian entertainment