7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £3,079 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Perched along the secluded Aitutaki lagoon, Etu Moana offers a small and luxurious beachside oasis in the Cook Islands, with the most incredible backdrop of tropical gardens and azure waters.
With thatched roofs and large verandas, you’ll feel like you’re the only one on the beach as you settle into your private villa. With lots of space, ambient lighting, and fun Hawaiian prints, this is a great place to relax in between soaking up the sun.
The swimming pool is surrounded by exotic flora and shaded seating areas, as well as the Honesty Bar where you can sip on a refreshing fruity cocktail on your sun lounger. The breakfast buffet is wonderful too, with fresh, locally sourced fruits and baked breads.
Unspoilt, with spectacular sunsets and friendly staff, you’ll feel as if you’ve found paradise at Etu Moana.
The hotel is nestled by the azure waters of the Aitutaki lagoon, which leads out onto the ocean. Secluded and intimate, the ambience here is very peaceful and tranquil.
There are 10 Polynesian style villas altogether, all featuring:
- Covered veranda
- Outdoor lounge area
- Lagoon and ocean views
- Super king size bed
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Room safe
- Entertainment system
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron and ironing board
All of the luxury villas are secluded, with beautiful views of the lagoon and tropical gardens. The thatched roofs and wooden furnishings create a gorgeous beach hut feel, with plenty of space and fun Hawaiian style prints. The lights can even be dimmed to create an utterly romantic feel.
- Breakfast buffet - with locally sourced fruit, as well as freshly baked breads, fresh coconuts, and other breakfast staples
- Honesty Bar – Located next to the pool and surrounded by volcanic rocks, this bar offering delightful fruity cocktails and smoothies
- In-villa Polynesian massages
- Water sports, including lagoon cruises, diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, catamaran sailing and kitesurfing
- Evening Polynesian entertainment
- There is one main pool, and the hotel is nestled right by the Aitutaki lagoon framed by a white sand beach
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|21 Oct - 31 Oct 17||£3099|
|01 Nov - 08 Dec 17||£3079|
|09 Dec - 14 Feb 18||£3529|
|15 Feb - 31 Mar 18||£3079|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 20 Oct 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Air New Zealand||London Heathrow||Economy|
Prices are based on flying from London Heathrow with Air New Zealand. Regional connecting flights are available as are different routings and stopovers. Your holiday can be tailored to your exact requirements, so please call our Travel Consultants for a quote.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Garden Villa|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Pool View Villa||£16||Beachfront Villa||£84|