Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa
7 nights from £2,549 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Striking and secluded, Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa boasts a desirable location on the edge of Muri Lagoon on the Capital of the Cook Islands. Sat beachfront in an area renowned for its coral reefs and palm-studded shores, the contemporary, tasteful resort provides the perfect opportunity to explore one of the smallest most remote corners of the globe.
Showcasing an idyllic setting, sophisticated style and stunning starry nights, this resort offers the ultimate in romantic escapes. Surrounded by a tranquil water garden, the Te Manava Spa is perfect for relaxation, enticing you to indulge with an array of a la carte treatment options and rejuvenating massages.
Each villa sits just metres from Muri Beach Lagoon, where you can test your skills at a variety of non-motorised water sports, such as snorkelling, paddle boarding and kayaking. Have a BBQ on your private patio at sunset, or head 15 minutes down the beach for the live entertainment at the Beach Hut in Pacific Resort Rarotonga.
Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa sits idyllically in the Cook Islands main territory, boasting a beautiful beachfront location overlooking the idyllic Muri Beach Lagoon, a two-kilometre stretch of white sandy beach with pretty islets and vivid coral reefs, surrounded by exotic jungle scenery. Rarotonga Island itself, is a tropical paradise of powdery beaches and vibrant rainforest, set amongst the backdrop of the Needle Mountain Peak, in the heart of the pacific ocean.
- Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa is a 15 minute drive from Rarotonga International Airport (RAR)
Te Manava Luxury Resort features 13 Villas & Suites, all featuring:
- Tea & Coffee Facilities
- Wi-Fi Access
- TV and DVD player
- iPod Docking Station
- Ceiling Fans
- Laundry Facilities
The resort's private Suites & Villas include:
- Pool Villa Suite – Tranquil villas with tropical surroundings, private courtyard with a plunge pool, kitchen, lounge area and an outdoor BBQ; sleeps up to two people
- Beachfront Villa Suite – Features a private plunge pool, direct access to the Muri Lagoon, gourmet kitchen, lounge area and outdoor BBQ facilities; sleeps up to two people
- Ultimate Pool Villas – Two-bedroom villas with a lounge area, outdoor BBQ in the courtyard and a private pool; sleeps up to four people
- Standard Pool Villa – Three-bedroom villa in a secluded location with tropical garden surroundings, private pool, two bathrooms, fully-equipped kitchen and a private courtyard; sleeps up to six people
- Ultimate Beachfront Villa – Available with one, two or three bedrooms, with access to Muri Lagoon, outdoor seating with sun loungers, private courtyard with BBQ facilities and a plunge pool, and self-catering facilities; sleeps up to four people (three-bedroom sleeps up to six people)
- Presidential Beachfront Villa – Luxurious villa with an open-plan living area, private courtyard, spacious bathroom with waterfall shower and bathtub, panoramic views of the beach, modern kitchen and two TVs; sleeps up to six people
All villas include complimentary use of kayaks, snorkelling equipment, beach towels and sun loungers
The villas have self-catering facilities for convenience and flexibility; there is also the option to take advantage of choosing from the ‘Guest Services’ menu which allows you to have prepared dishes, champagne, brunch hampers or BBQ packages delivered to your villa for an additional cost.
- Te Manava Spa
- Swimming pool
- Watersports including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing and sailing
- Tours and excursions including whale watching and dive trips (additional cost)
- Cultural activities including coconut husking and basket weaving
Guests are also entitled to use the facilities at the nearby Pacific Resort Rarotonga, which is a 15 minute walk away.
- Kids Club – Available for children aged 6-12 years (children under six are welcome but must be supervised), this club offers a range of activities, games and crafts for children to enjoy during their stay; open 9.30am-3.30pm daily
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|22 Aug - 31 Oct 17||£2559|
|01 Nov - 08 Dec 17||£2549|
|09 Dec - 14 Feb 18||£2999|
|15 Feb - 31 Mar 18||£2549|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 21 Aug 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Air New Zealand||London Heathrow||Economy|
Prices are based on flying from London Heathrow with Air New Zealand. Regional connecting flights are available as are different routings and stopovers. Your holiday can be tailored to your exact requirements, so please call our Travel Consultants for a quote.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Pool Villa Suite|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Beachfront Villa Suite||£62||2 Bedroom Ultimate Pool Villa||£78|
|3 Bedroom Pool Villa||£78|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|