Lomani Island Resort
7 Nights Bed & Breakfast from £2,849 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Sitting on the stunning sands of Malolo Lailai, Lomani Island Resort is flanked on all sides by breathtaking natural splendour. This intimate and romantic beach resort is ideal for couples and honeymooners thanks to its tranquil atmosphere and high quality facilities – relax amongst like-minded individuals in a truly wonderful environment. Take advantage of the range of complimentary watersports on offer to see the best of Fiji’s crystal clear waters. Glass-bottom kayaking and snorkelling gear is available free of charge.
Lomani is located a short distance west from Fiji’s main island. Surrounded by white sand beach, tropical greenery and stunning blue hues of the Pacific Ocean
- The resort is around 50 minutes from Fiji’s international airport by boat or around 10 minutes by plane
Bright and spacious, these stylish 70sqm suites are a great choice for couples; comprising of a bedroom with a four-poster king bed in addition to a large living room and a private patio or balcony, you’ll delight in breath-taking views of the bay from all eight Deluxe Suites.
- Bedroom with four-poster king-size bed
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Separate, spacious living room with sitting area, TV and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Private bay-view patio or balcony with seating/dining area
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- DVD player with complimentary movies
- iPod Docking Station
- Mini fridge
- Pure Fiji bath toiletries
- Evening turndown service
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
Beautifully-appointed and modern, these airy open plan suites feature a plush lounge and bedroom area with a California King-size bed and spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean. These suites are further equipped with private outdoor showers (in addition to indoor showers) and private sun decks.
- Luxurious en-suite bathroom with double basin vanities, glass walk-in rain shower and private garden views
- California king-size bed
- Open-plan lounge area with TV, entertainment and garden views
- Expansive private garden sun deck and outdoor shower
Situated just steps away from the pristine white sand beach, these luxurious and in-demand suites measure 65sqm in size and boast custom-made mahogany furnishings, courtyard-style outdoor showers and large sundecks overlooking Malolo Lailai Bay.
- Heightened, airy ceilings and hand-crafted mahogany décor
- Spacious bedroom with large king bed
- Large, private sundeck with direct beach access
- Separate living room with plush seating area and entertainment facilities
- Luxurious courtyard with private outdoor rain shower
- Breath-taking views of the bay
Beachfront Pool Bure
Offering complete luxury and a sublime setting just steps away from the gorgeous beachfront, these 65sqm hideaways are the ultimate choice for romantic couples and honeymooners. Showcasing undisturbed views of Lomani from glass double sliding doors and an expansive sundeck, these newly refurbished rooms are appointed with an upgraded, exclusive selection of amenities, including a private plunge pool.
- Direct beach access
- Private plunge pool
- Open-plan bedroom and living area
- Heightened ceilings
- Day bed
- Private courtyard-style outdoor rain shower
- Furnished, private sundeck with bay views
The Flame Tree
The resort’s signature restaurant, serving up all the delicious flavours of the Pacific Rim in a menu that blends modern and traditional cuisine, from classic American breakfasts to Fijian Kokoda. Gaze out on to Malolo Lailai Bay as you enjoy a plethora of culinary delights, created with the freshest locally-sourced ingredients.
Unwind with a creamy colada or refresh your taste buds with a cooling mojito at the resort’s ambient bar, serving a wide range of local Fijian rums and beers, the finest wines from Australia and New Zealand, French Champagnes and a fantastic range of beers, wines and spirits from around the world.
- Large freshwater pool
- Fitness centre
- Lomani Spa
- Complimentary watersports including sea kayaking, stand-up paddle boards, snorkelling gear, windsurfing, hobie cat sailing and glass-bottom kayaks
- Complimentary excursions including hand-line fishing, reef snorkelling and cooking lessons
- Complimentary bicycle hire
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|19 Apr - 31 Mar 20||£2849||£3809|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 18 Apr 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Deluxe Suite|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Hibiscus Suite||£20||Beachfront Bure||£50|
|Half Board||£49||Full Board||£76|