Sandies Tropical Village
7 nights All Inclusive from £859 per Person Including Flights week commencing 27th Feb 2017 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Picturesque and charming, Sandies Tropical Village is a haven of tranquillity and Kenyan magic. The peaceful gardens, filled with bougainvillea and captivating monitor lizards, make for an exotic escape that’s utterly enthralling. We think you’ll really love the traditional décor of the rooms here, with the palm-thatched roofs and native flora making for an authentic ambience.
There’s a PADI diving and watersports centre on-site where you can explore the marine life and catch a glimpse of the mesmerising underwater landscape. Dine on delicious fusion dishes and fresh seafood in one of the relaxing restaurants, or head to one of the three bars for a refreshing beverage. There’s a small boutique store within the resort grounds where you can pick up a souvenir or local gifts, too.
Top tip: The spa, situated at the nearby Diamonds Dream of Africa resort, is great for unwinding in style. It’s just five minutes from the resort and completely worth a visit.
The resort offers 109 garden rooms, including 36 Superior Rooms, 49 Deluxe Rooms and 24 Junior Suites.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- King-size or twin beds with mosquito nets
- En-Suite bathroom
- Mini fridge
- In-room safety deposit box
- Telephone via operator
- Mvua African Rain Spa with gym (nearby)
- PADI Diving centre with watersports centre
- Spherique boutique
- Daily gymnastic activities
- Evening animation program
- Beach volleyball
- Take part in some of the great watersports available
- Go on a safari and experience the wealth of wildlife living here
- Go on a glass-bottomed boat ride through the coral gardens at the marine park
- Make the most of the tours and excursions arranged for you by the staff
Babysitter services available on request
Outdoor swimming pool
- Tropical restaurant - Main restaurant serving buffet options of international and Italian cuisine
- Savannah – A selection of seafood and fish dishes (Reservation required and meals at extra cost)
- Tropical Jahazi Bar – Serving a selection of snacks, pastries, hot drinks and cocktails after 6pm
- Tropical Beach Bar – Offers a range of fruit juices and soft drinks
- Disco Bar – Lively bar serving soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|24 Oct - 30 Nov 16||£1119||£1589|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 23 Oct 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Kenya Airways||London Heathrow||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£669|
Kenya Airways flights are available from Heathrow. Regional connecting flights are also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. If you would prefer to fly from a different airport or with a different airline, our Travel Consultants will be happy to adjust this at the time of enquiry and a supplement may apply. Alternative airlines with flights to the Kenya coast include Turkish Airlines, Etihad Airways and KLM.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Superior Room|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|