WaterLovers Beach Resort, Diani Beach
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,429 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated on the beautiful tropical shores of Diani Beach, in the south of Mombasa, WaterLovers Beach Resort is a charming resort with sensational views of the turquoise waters. The eight spacious suites, and self-contained villa, are classically decorated and feature verandas overlooking the ocean. We love the addition of the turtle-shaped infinity pool that’s found at the heart of this resort – a quirky touch and a spectacular place to relax during the day.
Mediterranean cuisine is served al fresco so that you can enjoy the wonderful climate as you dine. The beach location is one of the real highlights of staying here, only complemented further with the great selection of watersports available to try your hand at. There’s a 18-hole golf course close to the resort, as well as the option to take part in safaris and excursions.
Top tip: If you want to take pictures of the monkeys that roam the grounds here, a top floor room will give you a better view.
This lovely hotel boasts a stunning location on Diani Beach, a beloved coastline adorned with sugary white sands and panoramic views of the Indian Ocean.
- The hotel is just a five-minute drive from the Ukunda Airstrip
Each suite and villa is air conditioned and offers:
- Private veranda
- King-size bed
- Mosquito nets
- Security box
- Audio station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Suites - There are eight suites altogether, all boasting a private veranda that overlooks the ocean. Decorated in an authentic Swahili style, these suites evoke a sense of rustic-luxury.
- Villa - Wonderful secluded and rustic villas, featuring two double bedrooms on the ground floor, plus another two king size beds on the upper floor. You'll also be treated to a dining and living area, an open kitchen, and charming Swahili interiors.
- Penthouse - This spacious apartment offers unsurpassable views of the Indian Ocean, featuring four bedrooms across two floors, plus a living area, an open-plan kitchen, a dining area, and a large veranda with a seating area and BBQ. The apartment also has a private gym.
- Tides – Mediterranean-inspired cuisine overlooking the pool and ocean
- Turtle-shaped infinity pool
- Beachfront location
- Watersports, including kite surfing and windsurfing
- Safari trips