Current Travel Advice for Customers.Click here
Namibia holidays - A unique African destination
Namibia holidays take you to a country with vast potential but that has yet to experience the numbers of tourists that it deserves – but that’s great news for you, because it means you’ll have all this incredible scenery to yourself.
Explore magical Namibia with Tropical Sky
Home to plenty of quiet national parks and game reserves, Namibia safaris are a fantastic place for quiet game viewing with no other vehicles in sight. The impressive red sand dunes of Sossusvlei make for an unforgettable sight, while just a few miles away you can spot lions stalking their prey in the wild. Namibia holidays offer an utterly diverse range of landscapes from completely arid desert to fertile greenery, and from tiny towns to the hulking mass of capital Windhoek, one of Africa’s hidden-gem capital cities.
The wilderness and wildlife here are a dream for the amateur photographer – even if you’ve got next to no skill behind the lens, you’ll return home with utterly gorgeous shots and panoramic vista, each more impressive than the last. Those who want to get active can look forward to adrenalin-pumping desert sports ranging from dune boarding to quad biking, while the relaxation-included need look no further than one of the quiet lodges for truly tranquil holidays in Namibia.
Why book a holiday to Namibia?
- See the stunning red sand dunes of Sossusvlei – a spectacle unlike anywhere else on Earth
- Enjoy the surprisingly rich diversity of wildlife in one of the truly unique desert lodges with the backdrop of rugged mountains and arid plains
- Visit the eerily beautiful Skeleton Coast or the stunning national parks
- Take a trip to the capital city of Windhoek – it’s a quintessentially African city with a more relaxed and peaceful vibe
- Experience true seclusion in the desert – where you’ll find some of the most remote settlements in the world