Boasting amazing views thanks to its prime location on the historic V&A Waterfront, Table Bay at the Waterfront is a stylish and luxurious property. The rooms are contemporary and elegant, providing you with walk-in closets and marble vanities to help make your stay as decadent as possible. We love the Camelot Spa – an indulgent oasis you’ll never want to leave.
The dining is fantastic – a creative and delectable selection of dishes, cocktails and local wines to tempt your taste buds. Indulge with high tea or end a day of sightseeing with a drink in the lounge bar. The gym is fully equipped for active guests, and there is also a heated pool.
Top tip: This hotel is just a five minute walk to the city centre, making it ideal if you’re hoping to take in the attractions, restaurants and shopping opportunities while you’re here.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits