Table Bay at the Waterfront
5 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,389 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Boasting amazing views thanks to its prime location on the historic V&A Waterfront, Table Bay at the Waterfront is a stylish and luxurious property. The rooms are contemporary and elegant, providing you with walk-in closets and marble vanities to help make your stay as decadent as possible. We love the Camelot Spa – an indulgent oasis you’ll never want to leave.
The dining is fantastic – a creative and delectable selection of dishes, cocktails and local wines to tempt your taste buds. Indulge with high tea or end a day of sightseeing with a drink in the lounge bar. The gym is fully equipped for active guests, and there is also a heated pool.
Top tip: This hotel is just a five minute walk to the city centre, making it ideal if you’re hoping to take in the attractions, restaurants and shopping opportunities while you’re here.
The resort offers 329 rooms and suites, each decorated in an elegant style.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom with marble vanity and walk-in shower
- Satellite TV
- Walk-in closet
- Wi-Fi access
- The Camelot Spa
- Heated outdoor pool
- Go on a wine tasting tour
- Visit Table Mountain and take an amazing cable car ride
- Go shopping along the V&A Waterfront
- Take the plunge and go shark cage diving
- Babysitting service (Upon request)
- The Atlantic Grill – Provides amazing views of Table Mountain, with a buffet breakfast
- The Union Bar – Offers a varied menu of light meals, along with creative cocktails
- Camissa – Brasserie and wine bar with a great selection of dishes
- The Lounge – Relaxed restaurant serving light meals and snacks
- The Pool Bar – Casual bar situated by the pool, serving cocktails, snacks and light meals
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|23 Jul - 04 Aug 17||£1629|
|05 Aug - 30 Sep 17||£1389|
|01 Oct - 30 Nov 17||£1489|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 22 Jul 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£1299|
Emirates flights are available from Gatwick. Heathrow and regional connecting flights are also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. If you would prefer to fly from a different airport or with a different airline, our Travel Consultants will be happy to adjust this at the time of enquiry and a supplement may apply. Alternative airlines with flights to Cape Town include South African Airways, British Airways, Qatar Airways and Etihad.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Luxury Ocean Facing Room|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Superior||£1||Superior One Bed Suite||£1|