Table Bay at the Waterfront
5 Nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,149 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Boasting amazing views thanks to its prime location on the historic V&A Waterfront, Table Bay at the Waterfront is a stylish and luxurious property. The rooms are contemporary and elegant, providing you with walk-in closets and marble vanities to help make your stay as decadent as possible. We love the Camelot Spa – an indulgent oasis you’ll never want to leave.
The dining is fantastic – a creative and delectable selection of dishes, cocktails and local wines to tempt your taste buds. Indulge with high tea or end a day of sightseeing with a drink in the lounge bar. The gym is fully equipped for active guests, and there is also a heated pool.
Top tip: This hotel is just a five minute walk to the city centre, making it ideal if you’re hoping to take in the attractions, restaurants and shopping opportunities while you’re here.
This gorgeous resort is located on the equally as stunning V&A Waterfront, an elegant location full of glamour and showcasing Cape Town's vibrancy and beauty. This is the perfect spot for trendy travellers looking to experience the lovely Cape Town lifestyle.
The resort offers 329 rooms and suites, each decorated in an elegant style.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom with marble vanity and walk-in shower
- Satellite TV
- Walk-in closet
- Wi-Fi access
- Luxury Sea Facing Room - With either twin or king configurations, these spacious rooms look out onto the ocean.
- Luxury Mountain Room - With either twin or king configurations, these lovely rooms boast great views of Table Mountain.
- Superior Luxury Room - Classy rooms with a much larger living area and sensational views.
- Superior Luxury Family Room Sea Facing - Inviting rooms with plenty of room for small families, looking out onto the ocean.
- Junior Suite - Gorgeous suites featuring a separate living room.
- Executive Suite - Bright, airy, and larger than the Junior Suites, featuring a large living room.
- Signal Hill Suite - Elegant suites, with regal-inspired decor, and a large living and dining room.
- Lions Head Suite - Chic suites with a spacious living and dining area, looking out onto beautiful Lions Head.
- Table Mountain Suite - The most luxurious choice, with unique decor, a huge living and dining room, and views of Table Mountain.
- The Atlantic Grill – Provides amazing views of Table Mountain, with a buffet breakfast
- The Union Bar – Offers a varied menu of light meals, along with creative cocktails
- Camissa – Brasserie and wine bar with a great selection of dishes
- The Lounge – Relaxed restaurant serving light meals and snacks
- The Pool Bar – Casual bar situated by the pool, serving cocktails, snacks and light meals
- The Camelot Spa
- Heated outdoor pool
- Babysitting service (Upon request)
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|21 Jan - 31 Jan 19||£1149|
|01 Feb - 28 Feb 19||£1269|
|01 Mar - 31 Mar 19||£1299|
|01 Apr - 18 Apr 19||£1239|
|19 Apr - 30 Apr 19||£1469|
|01 May - 31 May 19||£1179|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|01 Jun - 20 Aug 19||£1199|
|21 Aug - 31 Aug 19||£1369|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 19||£1389|
|01 Oct - 13 Dec 19||£1399|
|14 Dec - 31 Dec 19||£2699|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 20 Jan 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£1299|
Emirates flights are available from Gatwick. Heathrow and regional connecting flights are also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. If you would prefer to fly from a different airport or with a different airline, our Travel Consultants will be happy to adjust this at the time of enquiry and a supplement may apply. Alternative airlines with flights to Cape Town include South African Airways, British Airways, Qatar Airways and Etihad.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Luxury Ocean Facing Room|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Superior||£1||Superior One Bed Suite||£2|