One&Only Cape Town
5 Nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,579 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Chic and sophisticated, One&Only Cape Town is one of Cape Town’s most luxurious and stunning resorts. Designed to celebrate both the glamour and the authenticity of South African style, this resort is unmatched on décor, decadence and service. We love the level of choice offered with the rooms, from the stunning Marina Rise to Island rooms set in the heart of the waterway. Each one is chic and furnished in a contemporary style, with marble bathrooms and modern facilities.
The heated infinity pool, with a spacious surrounding sun deck, serves as the ideal place to soak up the sunshine and take in the views. Alternatively, you could opt for a relaxing spa treatment, from massages to the sauna. There’s a fitness centre if you fancy a livelier activity, as well as a NEO boutique for a spot of retail therapy. When you feel like exploring the wonders of Cape Town, you can head out on one of the tours or excursions available for booking with the staff.
Top tip: If you want privacy and a peaceful atmosphere during your stay, the Island rooms offer a unique and tranquil location.
This luxurious resort's location will certainly take your breath away. Stretched along the beautiful and stylish Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town, you'll be treated to unsurpassable views of the marina, with sensational views of Table Mountain, too.
- The resort is approximately a 25-minute drive from Cape Town International Airport
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom with marble vanity, bath and shower
- Flat screen satellite TV with DVD/CD player
- iPod docking station
- Nespresso machine
- In-room safe
- Marina Rise rooms – Crescent-shaped, seven-storey building offering views of Table Mountain
- Island Rooms & Suites – Set on their own island in the centre of the waterway
- Table Mountain Suite – Located in Marina Rise, with fantastic views and complete luxury
- Nobu – World-renowned restaurant serving Japanese cuisine
- Reuben’s – Sophisticated restaurant serving local flavours and classic dishes
- Isola – Italian dining with a twist, served with a unique cocktail menu
- Vista Bar & Lounge – Offers fantastic views of Table Mountain, with wine, cocktails and light snacks
- Wine Loft – A great selection of South African wines
- KidsOnly programme for ages 4-12yrs old
- Teen activity programme for ages 13-17yrs old
- KidsOnly garden
- Fitness centre
- One&Only Spa with 10 treatment rooms, sauna, steam rooms and two vitality pools
- NEO Boutique
- Heated infinity pool with surrounding seating area
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|15 Sep - 30 Sep 19||£1579||£719|
|01 Oct - 13 Dec 19||£1969||£719|
|14 Dec - 31 Dec 19||£3789||£1369|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 14 Sep 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£1299|
Emirates flights are available from Gatwick. Heathrow and regional connecting flights are also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. If you would prefer to fly from a different airport or with a different airline, our Travel Consultants will be happy to adjust this at the time of enquiry and a supplement may apply. Alternative airlines with flights to Cape Town include South African Airways, British Airways, Qatar Airways and Etihad.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Marina Harbour Room|