Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Perched along the sparkling white sands of Maundays Bay, the stunning Cap Juluca offers the utmost privacy. Exclusivity and serenity is certainly key here, whilst the cool Moroccan style architecture and décor adds a welcoming and homely vibe.
Spacious, bright and airy, the décor here is a breath of fresh air, clearly inspired by the phenomenal beachfront location. Every room and suite looks out onto the sugary sands and azure ocean, featuring a large outdoor terrace for you to peacefully soak up the sun and take in the spectacular view. From soothing in-room spa treatments, to private in-room dinners, you could easily spend all day in your private beachfront oasis.
The cuisine here is simply divine, serving up a quaint garden-to-table experience created with fresh, local ingredients. Whether you fancy sumptuous seafood in Pimms or a laidback lunch at Blue, the culinary experience here is innovative and flavoursome.
There’s plenty of keep the whole family entertained here, too. From thrilling water sports, to a fun kid’s programme, you’re guaranteed a brilliant blend of fun and relaxation at Cap Juluca.
Nestled along the powdery sands of Maundays Bay, Cap Juluca overlooks the mountains of Sint Maarten just seven miles away.
All rooms and suites include:
- Beachfront location
- Private ocean view terraces
- Complimentary water
- Mini bar
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- LCD TV
- CD/DVD Player
- Marble bathroom with separate shower
- Beachfront Superior Room – Gorgeous 65sqm rooms with direct beach access.
- Beachfront Premium Room – Spacious 69.7sqm rooms with a lovely ocean view bathroom with an inviting bath tub.
- Beachfront Luxury Room – Elegant 74.3sqm rooms with a small sitting area, a bath tub with a separate marbled shower, and either a solarium or a second private terrace on the roof.
- Beachfront Junior Suite – Moroccan styled 102sqm suites featuring a comfy sitting area, double soaking tubs, and spectacular ocean views.
- Beachfront Suite – Charming 145sqm (one bedroom) or 210sqm (two-bedroom) suites featuring king beds in every bedroom, a separate living room with powder room, a solarium, flat screen TV’s in every room, and multiple terraces.
- The Jonquil Suite – A spectacular 307sqm two-bedroom luxury suite, featuring a private freshwater infinity pool and Jacuzzi, two master bedrooms, a large living room, a kitchen, and an oceanfront dining terrace. The bright, Moroccan style décor feels very decadent.
- Beachfront One Bedroom Private Pool Suite – A luxurious 232sqm suite with its own freshwater swimming pool, plus a master bedroom, an expansive living room, a full kitchen, an al fresco dining terrace, and a dining atrium.
- Beachfront Two Bedroom Private Pool Suite – The same as the before, with the addition of a Beachfront Premium or Beachfront Luxury Room which adjoins through the external pool area.
- Beachfront Three and Four Bedroom Private Pool Suite – The same as the Beachfront Two Bedroom Private Pool Suite, with the addition of a second or third Beachfront Premium or Luxury room.
- Beachfront Three Bedroom Private Pool Villa – Exclusive 334.5sqm villas. The top floor is a Beachfront One Bedroom Private Pool Suite, whilst the ground level consists of two interconnecting Beachfront Premium Rooms with covered terraces. Featuring a large living area, a double-tub bathroom, a dining area and a kitchen.
- Beachfront Five Bedroom Private Pool Villa – Secluded 481.3sqm villa consisting of a Beachfront Three Bedroom Private Pool Suite on the top floor, adjoined with two Beachfront Luxury Rooms on the ground level through the pool area. The Luxury Rooms interconnect to each other and have double tubs and covered ocean view terraces. The master suite has a large living area, a dining area and a kitchen.
- Pimms – The resort’s signature restaurant, offering delectable seafood dishes paired with divine wines.
- Spice – A vibrant Moroccan style lounge and restaurant, serving up delicious sharing platters and handcrafted cocktails.
- Blue – A laidback and bright beachfront patio serving tasty breakfast and lunch time treats.
- Maundays – Offering a friendly spot to get social with other travellers, offering complimentary coffee in the morning, complimentary tea service in the afternoon, and all-day bar service.
- Private dining on the beach – Perfect for loved-up couples, the resort can arrange an idyllic candlelit dinner on the beach.
- In-room Dining – The resort gives you the option of enjoying your meals in the comfort of your private terrace.
- The resort has an outdoor pool, and is nestled along a mile of pristine beach.
- Cap Juluca Spa – Whether you fancy indulging in a spa treatment in the comfort of your room, in the soothing wellness centre or even on the beach, Cap Juluca will ensure you will feel completely relaxed and rejuvenated. Treatments include a selection of massage techniques, body polishes, herbal aromatherapy wraps, and couples massages.
- Non-motorised water sports
- Tennis and basketball court
- Beach volleyball
- Croquet court
- Supervised children’s programs
- Live music
- Three beach services per day
- Complimentary mineral water served on the beach
- Fitness centre