Set on the Platinum Coast on the west of Barbados, Mango Bay is a fantastic resort for relaxed couples holidays and fun family getaways. It is ideally located, 45 minutes from the airport and 25 minutes from the capital city, Bridgetown.
The eye-catching water feature in the entrance is a fantastic introduction to your stay in Barbados, and things only get better from here. We love that this all-inclusive resort takes all of the hassle out of your holiday. The restaurant serves up a lovely blend of international and Caribbean cuisine – sit out on the patio for impressive ocean views. The Elements Spa is perfect if you’re looking to be pampered while those who prefer to work out while on holiday can make use of the gym, which is available 24 hours a day.
Top Tip: Take the complimentary glass-bottom boat trip that is offered every Friday.
Further reading: Mango Bay is featured in our guide to the top 10 family hotels in Barbados.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits