CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa
Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Evoking a sense of casual elegance, CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa is a wonderful resort nestled along the powder white sands of Rendezvous Bay in Anguilla. With 98 Mediterranean inspired suites and villas, this is the ideal spot to relax and take in stunning views.
The décor here is bright and modern, clearly inspired by the traditional Mediterranean white and blue interiors. Some of the suites and villas are located in the main building, with views of the sparkling pool and the ocean, whilst those situated in the beachfront buildings have picturesque views of the pearly sands and sea. The beachfront suites are the ideal spot for loved-up couples, whilst the villas are perfect for large families with their private pools and spacious living spaces.
This sense of intimacy and peacefulness spreads out into the main areas, where the days are taken at a slow pace, and you can spend your time however you please. Settle by the infinity pool and sip on a signature cocktail at Café Mediterraneo, or indulge in a spa treatment at Venus Spa - inspired by the elements of sun, sea, wind and earth. There’s plenty of water sports to enjoy too, or you could take part in a cultural activity – including decadent wine tasting and fun cooking classes.
After you’ve worked up an appetite, there is a whole array of sumptuous restaurants to choose from. Dine on authentic Asian cuisine at Tokyo Bay, or enjoy innovate dishes at Le Bistro at Santorini. No matter where you decide to eat, all of the dishes are created using fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs grown in the resort’s very own greenhouse – the Hydroponic Farm.
The resort is nestled along the sugary white sands of Rendezvous Bay, hidden within a small yet beautiful crescent. Found in Anguilla, the most northerly of the Eastern Caribbean Leeward Islands, this resort conjures a sense of tranquillity and exclusivity.
Rooms & Accommodation
There are 98 suites and villas, all including:
- Writing deck
- Marble bath
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Flat screen TV
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Seaview Junior Suite – Situated on the second floor of the main building, these suites have lovely views of the pool and the ocean. Featuring a large bedroom with a sitting area, dressing area, and a private terrace.
- Beachfront Junior Suite – Sitting either on the first or second floors of the Mediterranean inspired beachfront building, featuring a large bedroom with a sitting area, plus a private balcony or patio.
- Beachfront One Bedroom Suite – Located on the top floor of the beachfront building, these spacious suites have wonderful views of the ocean. Featuring a large master bedroom with a sitting area, plus a separate living room with a full bath, plus private terraces throughout.
- Deluxe Beachfront Junior Suite – Nestled on the top floor of the beachfront building, these suites also have panoramic views of the sea. Featuring a large bedroom with a sitting area and private solarium, plus a private balcony.
- Beachfront Two Bedroom Suite – Gorgeous suites nestled on the top floor of the beachfront building, with spectacular sea views from the private terraces. Featuring a living room with a full bath, which separates the two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a sitting area, a marble bath with private solarium, an outdoor shower and a double walk-in wardrobe, whilst the smaller second bedroom has a sitting area, writing desk, marble bath with private solarium, and a walk-in wardrobe.
- Seaview Two Bedroom Penthouse – This luxury penthouse is located in the main building, offering utter privacy with its elevator access. Featuring a sundeck with a Jacuzzi, a large master bedroom with two en-suite baths, another room with a bath, a den/office area with a sofa bed, a large living room, a kitchen and a dining area.
- Seaview Three Bedroom Penthouse – Evoking a sense of rustic luxury, this remote penthouse offers privacy and indulgence within the main building. Featuring a master bedroom with a marble bath, two additional bedrooms with private baths, a living room, a full kitchen, and elevator access. There is also an expansive terrace that overlooks the pool and the ocean.
- Three Bedroom Beachfront Villa – Sleek and airy, this Mediterranean inspired villa has all you need for an indulgent stay. Featuring a big outdoor patio with a private pool and views of the ocean, plus a beachfront Master Suite with a private solarium, two additional bedrooms with courtyard entries, a living room and dining area, a kitchen, and a powder room. Can be booked as a One Bedroom or Three Bedroom. The One Bedroom features a living room/dining area that opens out onto the private pool.
- Five Bedroom Garden Villa – Spacious and luxurious, this is ideal for friends and family looking to reconnect. The villa has two storeys, featuring large living areas, courtyard entry bedrooms, kitchens, two powder rooms, an outdoor shower and powder room, a solarium, and an expansive outdoor space with a private pool. Can be offered as a Two or Three Bedroom configuration too.
- Two Bedroom Oasis Villa – Found adjacent to the Hydroponic Farm, this ultra-modern villa features two bedrooms, two baths, separate living and dining areas, a full kitchen, and a spacious backyard with a private pool.
- Hydroponic Farm – This is where the magic happens, and where the fresh fruits, vegetables, edible flowers and herbs used in each restaurant’s delicious dishes are grown.
- Le Bistro at Santorini – Anguilla’s only AAA Four Diamond restaurant, this lavish and innovative eatery offers classic Caribbean cuisine with a contemporary twist. Grilled lobster, slow cooked brisket, fish jerk tacos…all served with fun live music.
- Tokyo Bay – Tuck into deliciously authentic Asian cuisine at Anguilla’s first Japanese restaurant.
- Italia – A laidback yet elegant Clubhouse offering gorgeous views of the golf course from the picturesque bar and lounge area, serving up homely Italian specialities.
- Chef’s Dining Table Experience – Taking place every Wednesday night, this intimate culinary experience offers a multi-course menu selected by the executive chef. All courses are paired with wines selected from the large wine cellar.
- Café Mediterraneo – A vibrant café located next to the pool, serving continental buffet and a la carte breakfast, and delicious al fresco lunches.
- Lobby Bar– The peaceful Lobby Bar serves signature cocktails and ’30 wines from 30 vines’.
- Beach Bar & Grill – Nestled on the white sand beach, serving signature island inspired cocktails, frozen smoothies, and homemade lemonade. The Shack Menu offers a diverse mix of light lunches for those hoping to stay on the beach all day.
- Private Dining – Guests can dine in the comfort of their suite or villa, choosing from the in-suite dining menu. The resort can also arrange a private three-course dinner on the beach, sat under the twinkling stars.
- The hotel has a sparkling infinity pool, and is located on a gorgeous two-mile crescent
- Five Star beach service will tend to your every need during the day, and each guest is given a homemade fruit sorbet on the beach too
- Venus Spa – Inspired by the elements of earth, wind, sun and sea, this revitalising spa offers sumptuous treatments with spectacular views of the ocean. With Greek inspired architecture and stunning vistas, Venus Spa truly evokes the natural beauty of Anguilla. There is a Healing Waters Pool with built-in lounges, or you could indulge in a classic massage, facial or body scrub.
- Culinary activities, including wine tasting and cooking classes
- Greg Norman Signature Design Championship Golf Course
- Non-motorised water sports, including snorkelling, windsurfing, and Hobie Cat sailing
- Fitness centre, with personal training available
- Three tennis courts
- Rented bikes for half or full day exploration
We are sorry to advise that owing to the severity of Hurricane Irma in September 2017 and the significant damaged caused, this resort is currently closed. Please contact one our Travel Experts if you require more information. If you would like to support one of the hurricane relief funds please click here for more information.