The Fairmont Hamilton Princess is a landmark of Bermuda’s capital and offers a range of accommodation across its 410 rooms and suites, suiting all budgets. Amenities include two swimming pools, one of which is saltwater, a fitness centre and a free ferry service to the private Fairmont Beach Club in Southampton allowing to experience two great resorts in one holiday. The hotel has a central location giving excellent access to dozens of local restaurants as well as its own restaurant, Harley’s, which serves traditional island cuisine. You can also east al fresco on Harley’s Terrace or at the hotel’s sophisticated The Heritage Court.
The Health Club offers an extensive range of treatments and enjoys three lounges, an indoor heated pool with waterfalls and gardens, two Jacuzzis, beauty salon and fitness centre.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits