Home to stunning archipelagos, turquoise waters and sugary beaches, the eastern Caribbean is a wonderful choice for a cruise holiday. Embarking and disembarking from MIami in Florida, this journey takes you to some of the area's most gorgeous locations.
First you'll discover Tortola in the British Virgin Islands, home to many white sand beaches and a quaint seaside town. Next is St Thomas in the US Virgin Islands, well-known for its excellent snorkelling spots and historic buildings, before stopping by Great Stirrup Cay - a private island that offers picturesque bays for cruise travellers to explore.
With three days out at sea, you'll need some great entertainment to keep you occupied. Norwegian Breakaway is a fun and lively ship boasting a fun waterpark and brilliant live entertainment, alongside lovely staterooms and a delicious mix of restaurants.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits