Sandals Montego Bay
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,729 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A luxurious and relaxed ‘couples-only’ resort, Sandals Montego Bay boasts a fantastic location on the largest private beach on the north coast of Jamaica. Enjoy the beautiful sunshine as you relax by the pool or on the beach – it doesn’t get any better!
There are six restaurants on-site, but you also have the exclusive Sandals benefit of being able to visit and use the amenities of any of the other Sandals resorts in Jamaica. Visit the indulgent Red Lane® Spa for a range of treatments or head out onto the beach for some watersports – whatever you choose, you’ll have an amazing time.
Sandals Montego Bay has 250 rooms divided into 18 room types with 4 categories. All rooms include :
- air conditioning
- king-size bed
- hair dryer
- private bath & shower
- clock radio
- cable T.V.
- coffee & tea maker
- iron & ironing board
Luxury Rooms include:
- Caribbean Deluxe Room - views of the pool and gardens
- Caribbean Luxury Room - Lush tropical garden views
- Caribbean Oceanview Luxury Room - turquoise sea views
- Caribbean Luxury Walkout room - leads onto the beach
Club Level - Concierge Service will pamper you with VIP check in, special luggage handling, tour arrangements, private parties, and a concierge dedicated to looking after you. Rooms include:
- Beachfront Grande Luxe Club - Soaking bath for two on the balcony overlooking the sea
- Oceanfront Penthouse Junior Suite - Soaking bath for two with spectacular views
- Water Edge Honeymoon Walkout - step onto the beach from your private patio, complete with a soaking tub for two and a spa like bathroom with a rain shower
- Water Edge Honeymmon Walkout with balcony - Featuring the same amenities as above, located on second and third floors
- Oceanfront Honeymoon Veranda Room -
- Beachfront Honeymoon walkout - jacuzzi bath with shower walk out to the beach
Butler Service offers your own personal butler trained in accordance to exacting standards by the Guild of Professional English Butlers. They will serve meals in your suites, arrange for spa services and draw baths, coordinate activities and arrange tours and excursions, attend to every detail of your wardrobe including complimentary pressing of clothes on arrival, provide for your every wish and request no matter how small or grand. Rooms include:
- Honeymoon Hideaway Beachfront Estate Butler Village Junior Suite
- Honeymoon Hideaway Beachfront Estate Butler Village Suite
- Oceanfront swim up suite
Love nest rooms
- Romeo & Juliet Villa
- Beachfront prime minister Villa
- Beachfront Presidential Villa
- Beachfront millionaire suite
Note - owing to proximity to the airport, intermittent aircraft noise can be heard
- Day & Night Tennis (4 Courts)
- Shuffle Board Beach & Pool Volleyball
- Giant Outdoor Chess Board
- Table Tennis
- Fitness centre with gym and classes including aqua fit and aerobics
- Dart Board, Pool tables and board games
- Pool Tables Bocce Ball
- Entertainment by night including the chocolate buffet, live bands, beach party and piano bar
Watersports activities include :
- SUP boarding
- Scuba Pool
- Hobie Cat Sailing
- Red Lane® Spa (additional charge)
- Bayside - elegant International cuisine.
- The Oleander Room - authentic Jamaican dishes.
- Cucina Romana - the flavour and soul of Italy.
- Tokyo Joes - Oriental dishes prepared in a show kitchen.
- Stew Fish - Casual beach restaurant serving seafood and Jamaican cuisine
- The Cricketers Pint - Casual bar serving British delicacies
- Dinos Pizzeria - Italian cuisine
- The Mariner - beachfront location bar and grill
- Cafe de Paris - Parisian treats in a patisserie style cafe
- You can also arrange a sunset dinner under the stars served by a white-gloved waiter, on a table specially decorated with tropical floral arrangements and candle lights. (Supplement payable)
Plus 4 bars serving unlimited drinks, cocktails, and top-shelf liquor, including a swim up bar.
Sandals is a ’Adults only’ property.
Please note renovations of some upgrades to Sandals Montego Bay, Jamaica. Like always, the work is being carried out in a way as to minimise any potential disturbance to the guests stay. Please note that Sandals Montego Bay remains fully operational with all facilities & amenities operational throughout this upgrade period.
Cottages 6 & 7 have been removed and some new Butler Suites will replace them. Work is being carried out during the softer occupancy months so they are able to facilitates our guests in rooms & suites furthest from this area on the resort so there will be minimal disturbance to any guests. All work is due to be completed by the end of November 2017.
- Four swimming pools - swim up bar
- Four whirlpools
- Gourmet dining at 9 on resort romantic restaurants
- Premium house wines & limitless premium branded drinks
- Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee throughout the resort
- Daily entertainment throughout the day & night
- Exchange programme - allowing you to dine at 20 restaurants in the 3 Sandals resorts, enjoy the evening entertainment and dive in two magical underwater playgrounds - Complimentary transfers between all included
- Unlimited Scuba Diving & Watersports
- Take part in any of the land activities from croquet to beach volleyball or tennis
- Airport transfers to and from in our comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Personal butler service (only for the highest level suites)
- Unlimited WIFI
- All tips and gratuities included
Free Beautiful Beginnings Wedding or take the value toward the wedding of your dreams