Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,199 per Person Including Flights week commencing 9th Apr 2018 from Heathrow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Luxurious and relaxed, Dreams Riviera Cancun is one of the most popular resorts in Mexico – and it’s not hard to see why. The location is excellent; you’re set on a gorgeous beach, surrounded by tropical gardens, steps from the pristine white sand and only a short journey from the fun nightlife of Cancun – truly everything you want is right here.
We love the excellent pool area which has a lovely swim-up bar. It’s so good you almost forget that you’re just seconds from the stunning blue of the Caribbean Sea. Swap the resort for the beach and you’ll find ample space to sunbathe and a number of fun watersports on offer.
Enjoy the Unlimited-Luxury® all-inclusive package, take a cocktail-making lesson, go cycling or enjoy a game of beach volleyball; there really is so much to do here. And if none of it catches your eye, you can always just lay back and soak up the sun in one of the most beautiful locations in the world.
Top Tip: The hotel offers a number of excursions to Mayan ruins and other great local sites – they are definitely worth checking out.
The hotel offers 486 premium and unique octagonal guestrooms and suites featuring:-
- One king or two queen sized beds
- Private and furnished patio or balcony
- A jetted aromatherapy whirlpool bathtub, separate shower
- Double vanity equipped with phone and sound speaker
- Bathrobes and slippers
- 32" satellite TV
- Sound system with in-house music channels
- International Calling to USA, Canada and local landlines
- MP3 docking station & alarm clock
- Electronic in-room safe (lap-top size)
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juices, soft drinks and bottled water
- Premium Deluxe Tropical and Garden View - with fabulous views of the gardens and beyond.
- Premium Deluxe with Plunge Pool - with a spacious terrace with plunge pool and indoor jacuzzi. Located on the ground floor with spectacular views of the gardens or pools.
- Premium Deluxe Ocean View - with an indoor jacuzzi and fantastic views of the Caribbean Sea.
Why not upgrade to the Preferred Club. The majority of Preferred Club Premium rooms and suites offer impressive ocean front views, indoor and outdoor jacuzzi and most ground floor suites provide an outdoor plunge pool. In addition you get:-
- Preferred status and amenities
- Upgraded toiletries
- Concierge service
- Pillow menu
- Complimentary newspaper in room daily
- Free internet access in suites
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Daily, continental breakfast service in the private lounge and on the terrace
- Afternoon snacks
- Evening, hot and cold hors d’oeuvres and desserts
Preferred Club Room Descriptions:
- Preferred Club Premium Ocean View with Exterior Jacuzzi - offering an indoor jacuzzi and a spacious terrace with an outdoor jacuzzi. This suite features spectacular ocean views.
- Preferred Club Premium with Exterior Jacuzzi and Plunge Pool - offering an indoor jacuzzi and a spacious terrace with both an outdoor jacuzzi and plunge pool.
- Preferred Club Ocean Front Honeymoon Suite with Outdoor Jacuzzi - offering marble floors, a king bed, desk, spacious terrace with outdoor Jacuzzi. This suite features spectacular ocean front views.
- Preferred Club Ocean Front Master Suite - offering a separate living area, separate dining area, fully-equipped bathroom with separate shower, a desk and a spacious balcony with exterior jacuzzi. This suite features spectacular ocean front views.
- Complimentary non-motorised watersports include kayaks, hobie cats, snorkelling, water polo
- Scuba Diving, Diving Clinic, Wind surfing and swimming with Dolphins all available at an extra cost
- Other activities include beach and pool volleyball, beach Olympics, cocktail lessons, cooking lessons, darts, Mexican bingo, Spanish lessons, Euro-bungee, table games, Weekly beach parties, climbing pyramid, big screen movies by the barefoot area and much more.
- Visit Dreams Spa by Pevonia with an array of treatments and packages available (costs incurred)
- Golf courses nearby (extra cost)
- Sport fishing (extra cost)
- Use the fully equipped fitness centre with yoga and water and land aerobics classes
- Play a round of golf at Playa Paraiso Golf Club (green fees and buggy charges apply)
- Visit the Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza, Coba and Tulum
- Spend a day at Xcaret eco-archaeological park where you can swim with dolphins
- Have a night out in Downtown Cancun and experience the spectacular nightclub - Coco Bongos
- Explorer’s Club for Kids, exclusively for children ages 3 – 12 with fully supervised activities by Red Cross certified staff open from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm offering a different daily programme based on science, nature and exploration.
- The Mayan-themed club offers a Chichen Itza climbing wall, fireman’s pole and water fountain, planetarium with constellation dome ceiling, sandcastle competitions, arts and crafts, ocean trampoline and a weekly campout adventure and big screen movies on the beach.
- Beepers are provided to parents to give extra peace of mind.
- Babysitting for children (chargeable - min. 3 hours).
- There is also a wide variety of activities for teens through out the day and night.
- Infinity pool
- Outdoor theatre pool
- Heated children’s pools
- Two outdoor jacuzzis
- Private white sand beach surrounded by coral reefs
- Ocean trampoline
- Waiter service available at the pool and beach
6 bars including a swim up bar, natural juice bar and sports bar/nightclub. 24 hour room service and 9 gourmet restaurants including:
- World Cafe - buffet style restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner offering a variety of speciality international items and classics.
- Seaside Cafe - open for dinner serving grilled favourites presented in a quiet and romantic seaside setting.
- El Patio - open for dinner serving Mexican cuisine and Tex-Mex classics.
- Bordeaux - open for dinner serving French cuisine in a romantic and adults only environment.
- Himitsu - open for dinner serving a fusion of Pan-Asian and Oriental delicacies.
- Portofino - open for dinner serving Italian-Mediterranean cuisine.
- Oceana - open for breakfast and lunch, and for dinner serves the freshest gourmet seafood.
- Barefoot Grill - open for lunch serving light lunch options in a casual and relaxed outdoor setting.
- CoCo Cafe - open throughout the day offering premium coffee and deli snacks.
This hotel offers a ’No Reservations’ policy in all its restaurants.
Private Candelight Oceanfront dinners can also be arranged at an extra charge.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
- Mobile app with an up to date schedule of all events, activities, restaurants, excursions, local destinations and more!
- Limitless access to any of the gourmet a la carte dining restaurants
- Unlimited international & domestic top shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24 hour room and concierge service
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini bar with soft drinks, juice, water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless activities during both day and night
- Oceanfront, swim up bars with theme parties and entertainment venues
- All taxes and gratuities included
- WIFI & international calls to US, Canada & local landlines
A range of packages are available at this resort for Wedding Ceremonies, Newly Wed's, Vow Renewal and Anniversaries
Please enquire for further details