Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa
7 nights All Inclusive from £949 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Located just 20 minutes north of Tulum, the Dreams Puerto Aventuras resort is ideally situated overlooking the stunning harbour. You’ll experience a truly memorable getaway here – the spacious rooms, with elegant décor and decadent amenities, are just the starting point of the luxury you’ll be met with. Enjoy soaking up the sunshine by one of the sun-dappled pools or head to one of the secluded beach spots, dotted with thatched palapas. Being so close to the azure waters of the ocean means that you can try your hand at a range of water sports, too, such as snorkelling, diving and kayaking.
Travelling as a family? Kids are well catered for with the supervised Explorer’s Club, where they can enjoy treasure hunts, video games and fun-filled activity programs. For adults, we recommend the diverse nighttime entertainment – live music shows, movies on the beach and themed parties are just a few of the options to choose from. The resort plays host to a dolphinarium and a rejuvenating spa, as well as nearby golfing, shopping and tours within easy reach. There are six gourmet restaurants and five bars serving a varied culinary selection, too.
Top tip: There are various classes available here, from cooking to dance lessons, so why not learn something new during your stay?
Further reading: Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa is featured in our guide to the top 10 family hotels in the Caribbean.
The resort offers 305 luxurious rooms and suites
All rooms are air conditioned and offer
- Furnished balcony or terrace
- Bathtub and shower with luxury personal amenities
- King-size canopy or two double beds
- Minibar with beer, juice, soft drinks and bottled water – refreshed daily
- Satellite TV and DVD/CD player
- Alarm clock with MP3 player docking station
- Coffee maker
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Direct dial telephone
- Electronic safe box
- Twice-daily maid service
- Iron and ironing board
- 24hr room service
- Wireless Internet access
- Roll away beds and cribs available on request
- Electric outlet voltage: 110V
- Deluxe Garden, Pool or Ocean View rooms – Featuring a private furnished balcony or terrace with spectacular views.
- Deluxe Dolphin View - wonderful views of the dolphins at the Dreams Dolphinarium from your own private balcony
- Family Suite Deluxe Garden, Pool or Ocean View – As well as the above features this Suite offers two double beds and a hideaway sofa, a full bathroom with a bathtub (select rooms). Featuring a private furnished balcony or terrace.
- Honeymoon Jacuzzi Ocean View – Featuring a king-sized bed, Jacuzzi for two on the terrace, full bathroom with bathtub, shower and either single or double vanities and a private furnished balcony or terrace. Room category is not in Preferred Club however offers the Preferred Club amenities and benefits for a more luxurious stay.
- Honeymoon Jacuzzi Dolphin View - With a king size bed, jacuzzi on the terrace for two, full bathroom with single or double vanities. This room offers fantastic views of the dolphins from your private balcony or terrace.
- Master Suite Ocean View – Features fantastic views of the ocean with a king-sized bed, Jacuzzi for two on the terrace, pull-out sofa bed, full bathroom with a bathtub for two and shower, single or double vanities, a separate living room, half additional bathroom, private furnished balcony or terrace and access to the Preferred Club.
Why not upgrade to the Preferred Club? All of our Preferred Club suites offer an extra level of service and amenities, including
- Personalised check-in and check out with concierge
- Private Preferred Lounge
- Preferred status and amenities
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, exquisite desserts and fine liquors in the lounge
- Pillow menu
- Daily complimentary newspaper in room (English or Spanish)
- Complimentary access to wet areas of the spa from 1pm to 2pm every day
- Free internet access in suite
- Free computer access in Preferred Lounge
- Upgraded minibar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
Preferred Club room categories
- Preferred Club Ocean or Dolphin View rooms – Located on the penthouse floor these offer stunning views of the ocean or Dolphin area depending on Suite type. A canopy king-size bed or two double beds, full bathroom with bathtub, shower and single or double vanities, a private furnished balcony or terrace. Superior Room Service Menu. Rollaway beds to accommodate up to 4 available upon request.
- Preferred Club Family Ocean View rooms – Found on the Penthouse Floor offering marvellous views of the ocean from your private outdoor area, two double beds and a hideaway sofa, full bathroom with single or double vanities and superior bathrobes and slippers.
- Preferred Club Master Suite – features a king-sized bed, full bathroom with bathtub and shower, Jacuzzi on the terrace for two, separate living room, half additional bathroom and private furnished balcony. Due to its Penthouse Floor location you will get the best ocean views from here.
- Spa with a beauty salon, Jacuzzis, sauna and hydrotherapy area (Additional costs)
- Certified diving centre (Additional costs)
- Fitness Centre
- Water sports, including snorkelling, windsurfing, sailboats, introductory scuba diving lessons in the pool and catarmarans
- Beach and Water Volleyball, Ping-Pong, yoga, Euro-bungee, aerobics and water aerobics
- Dance, cocktail, cooking and Spanish lessons
- Bicycle center
- Walking tours of Puerto Aventuras
- Spectacular live performances
- Evening entertainment, including live music, themed parties and festive outdoor events
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Indoor Theatre
- Complimentary Green Fees and golf (until Dec 17)
- Bocce Ball and Billiards
- Ocean climbing iceberg & inflatable water toys
- Activities for teenagers
- Painting and ceramic
- Board games
- Mini Golf
- Enjoy the various activities within the resort and at the beach
- Visit the local attractions, including Playa del Carmen, Mayan ruins, Xel-ha for freshwater lagoons, and Xcaret for an ecological-archeological theme park.
- Enjoy the revitalising treatments at the professional on-site spa
- Play golf at the nearby golf course (Additional costs)
- Dolphin Dreams Dolphinarium by Dolphin Discovery - the chance to swim, meet and greet and kayak with theses inquisitive and friendly creatures
- Gold Palm Certified Diving Center - scuba and snorkel trips daily and scuba training
- Explorer’s Club offering sand castle competitions, weekly campout adventures and an activity programme with a large range of activities – for children aged 3 to 12yrs old
- Teen activities programme - sports, games, bonfires, discos - great chance to make friends and have a good time
- Beeper system for parents if they need to be contacted
- Babysitting service (Additional costs)
- Three swimming pools, including a separate adults-only pool and a natural saltwater pool
- Beachside and Marina side heated Jacuzzi for 30 people – adults only
- Stunning white sandy beach
The resort offers eight restaurants and four bars
- Portofino – A selection of Italian dishes
- El Patio – Authentic Mexican cuisine
- Oceana – An adults-only restaurant serving gourmet seafood
- Seaside Grill – Offering traditional grilled dishes and a great ocean view
- World Café – A mix of international dishes in a buffet style
- Barefoot Grill – Classic fast food dishes, such as hamburgers and hot dogs
- Coco Cafe - tasty treats and splendid coffees
- Gohan - delicious sushi bar
- Manatees - Cocktail swim-up bar
- Sugar Reef - Swim or walk up drinks bar
- Barracuda - fruity drinks on the beach
- Desires - sports and music bar
Sip, Savor & See
- Dine at any of the local AMResorts from 6pm to 1am and whilst there enjoy a drink and the evening entertainment allowing you the options to attend which events you wish - make sure to book in advance to secure your place. Max of 4 guests per table and restrictions may apply over Christmas, New Year and special events.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
- A la carte dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Bottomless international & domestic premium spirits
- Bottomless soft drinks and fruit juices
- 24 hr room service and concierge
- Pool and beach waiting service
- Mini bar replenished daily
- Maid service daily
- Plenty of daytime activities including watersports, games, sports and events.
- Evening entertainment including theme parties, live venues and bars
- All taxes and gratuities included
- WIFI & international calls to US, Canada and local landlines
- Mobile app with details on all events, activities, restaurants, excursions and many more!