Climb aboard the Maharajas Express’ train and enjoy a fascinating 7 day journey through the heartlands of the country. Stop off at designated points and enjoy guided tours to some of India’s most impressive places – see the very best of India in one luxury train tour.
Riding the Maharajas’ Express is a once-in-a-lifetime experience itself, harking back to the era of the maharajas with lavish interiors, refined service, comfortable accommodation and superb dining. Accommodating a maximum of 88 guests across a range of cabin types all featuring air conditioning, Wi-Fi internet, LCD televisions, private bathrooms, butler and room service, the train offers new levels of luxury to your journey across India.
This all-inclusive journey starts in the vibrant Mumbai; you’ll then head off to see marvels including the Gajner Palace and the Amber Fort. You’ll also get the chance to see some of the country’s amazing wildlife with a game safari in Ranthambore National Park. The tour ends on a high with a visit to the Taj Mahal before rolling in to Delhi. (DD)
- Travel on one of the world’s most luxurious trains
- Sightseeing tour to City Palace and Crystal Gallery in Udaipur
- Walking tour across Old Bazaar
- Sam Sand dune excursion on a camel cart
- Cultural performances by the Kalbeliya and Langa artists
- See the charming Amber Fort
- Jeep Safari to Ranthambore National Park
- Experience the majestic ghost town of Fatehpur Sikri, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Marvel at the pride of India,Taj Mahal
- Champagne breakfast at Taj Khema
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits