With thatched roofs and vibrant décor, the resort has managed to retain its authentic Mauritian feel. We love the new look reception area which affords stunning views of the turquoise blue ocean - it truly feels like you have stepped into paradise. The views of Lion mountain and the nature reserve Ile aux Aigrettes are breathtaking.
Days can be spent relaxing by the pool or on the long stretch of white sand beach, or you can keep yourself entertained with the wide array of activities on offer – water skiing, windsurfing, snorkeling, glass bottom boat, cooking classes and learning how to speak Mauritian Creole to name just a few. Kids are also well catered for with their own club offering sustainable activities, local music instruments and games.
For a sense of well-being why not pay a visit to the Banyan spa where you will find a hammam, sauna, hairdresser and a wonderful selection of relaxing treatments available.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits