Banyan Tree, Seychelles
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £2,379 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated in the scenic Intendance Bay along the south coastline of Mahe, the luxurious Banyan Tree commands a majestic view of the Indian Ocean. It boasts luxuriously furnished villas, all nestled into the hilly lush terrain. With every villa having its own private swimming pool and terraced seating area, you could not want a more romantic hideaway to enjoy the delights of the Seychelles. Dining is an exquisite experience with a choice of intimate fine dining and a chance to mingle with the other guests.
Further reading: Banyan Tree is featured in our guide to the top 10 spa hotels in the Indian Ocean.
Please note that the hillside villas are a long walk away from the beach, and so the beachfront villas may be best for those with families or walking difficulties.
This divine resort is located on the island of Mahe, perched along the stunning Intendence Bay.
All villas include:
- Private pool
- Ceiling fan
- Bath robes
- Mini bar
- Ocean View Pool Villas (area 97sqm) - Private pool, veranda, sun loungers, sunken bath and Jet pool. Bedrooms are elegant and spacious with en-suite
- Intendance Pool Villa (area 105sqm + additional deck area - Offering a birds eye view of the Indian Ocean, these villas are very spacious and include an additional living pavilion
- Beachfront Pool Villa (251sqm) - With direct access to the beach, a spacious outdoor living area with detached massage pavilion, outdoor shower and Jet Pool, indoor steam room & shower and large pool, these villas offer the ultimate in luxury - book early
- Spa Sanctuary Pool Villa (251sqm) - Unlimited spa treatments in your very own villa, which includes a private steam room & outdoor sunken bath.
- Two Bedroom Double Pool Beachfront Villa (826sqm) - Offering 24 Hour Butler Service and daily ’in villa’ breakfast.
- Saffron - A gorgeous restaurant serving Thai and Southeast Asia specialties.
- Au Jardin d’Epices - A laidback eatery serving International and Creole cuisine. Overlooking the bay and offering a buffet breakfast, light lunch and fine dining in the evening
- La Varangue - A chilled spot serving snacks all day such as tapas and pizza
- Two bars including a pool bar
- In Villa dining & Barbeques are also available for the lazier starts or end of the day
- Situated on a beautiful sandy beach
- Freeform Infinity swimming pool plus every villa has a private pool
- Non motorised watersports
- Banyan Tree Spa for body and beauty treatments
- Fitness Centre
Staying at the Banyan Tree offers many honeymoon delights including :
- Complimentary bottle of champagne on arrival in the villa
- A deluxe fruit platter on arrival
- A surprise gift on arrival
- One complimentary 'Intimate Moment' set up in the villas once during stay
- 35% discount on selected stays
*Minimum stay 4 nights is applicable. Not combinable with any other offer