A hidden oasis which stands apart from its Central American neighbours, Costa Rica one of the world’s most biodiverse and scenic countries. This 9-night tailormade tour starts in San Jose, the nation’s capital, and explores the utterly outstanding landscapes of luscious rainforests, serene beaches, extensive wildlife and incredible national parks.
We think this tour is a fantastic choice for those wishing to experience a glimpse of the countries amazingly diverse landscapes, from rich, flourishing rainforest which overflows with unforgettable wildlife, to gorgeous white-sand beach coves, and amazing national parks dotted with stunning waterfalls, hot springs and lakes.
Costa Rica is famous for its farm-to-table restaurants and sustainable tourism, so each of your accommodations will evolve around an eco-luxury experience, and you’ll delight in the most flavourful, fresh and utterly spectacular cuisine during your time here (HOR).
1 night San Jose, 2 nights Tortuguero, 3 nights Arenal, 3 nights Manuel Antonio
- Arrive into the capital – San Jose. Spend some time exploring the vibrant colonial city.
- Enjoy a rainforest experience with a guided tour of the Tortuguero National Park
- Visit the active La Fortuna, Arenal National Park and opt to go river rafting, kayaking, windsurfing, horseback riding, hiking or cycling all at the foot of the Arenal Volcano.
- Experience the beauty of Manuel Antonio National Park
Please note this is our recommended itinerary - should you wish to extend your stay we can tailor this.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits