With five percent of the world’s biodiversity in Costa Rica alone, it is no wonder that this nature-haven makes the perfect destination for seeking wellness and clarity. On this small-group, eight-day tour, Costa Rica’s utopian beauty is sought out and gifted to you with therapeutic effects.
The rejuvenating rainforests that flourish throughout San José’s Sarapiqui are complimented by the magnificent volcanoes in La Fortuna and Rincón de la Vieja Volcano National Park, not forgetting the paradise that is Playa Carrillo beach. All of these scenic landscapes make enchanting spots for yoga and nourishing mud baths, allowing this tour to encourage more than just looking outward at the scenery around you but giving you the time and space to turn inward and connect with yourself. With a refreshing focus on wellbeing, this tour ensures that the pace is slow but the transforming effects fast.
- Visit the Mi Cafecito Community Coffee Plantation and enjoy the finest Brazilian coffee beans.
- Experience yoga like never before, overlooking Arenal Volcano and Playa Carrillo beach
- Be at one with nature as you soak in the Hot Springs of La Fortuna and the Volcanic Mud Bath at Rincón de la Vieja Volcano National Park
- Be energised with a surf lesson at the picture-postcard Playa Carrillo beach
San José 1 night – La Fortuna 2 nights – Rincón de la Vieja Volcano National Park 2 nights – Playa Carrillo 2 nights
Please note, price is for standard accommodation. Private accommodation throughout the tour is available at an extra charge
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits