Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £3,359 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Wake up every morning to a shimmering horizon of turquoise lagoon and the gentle sound of waves lapping against pure white sand – it doesn’t get much better than Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa; your exotic Pacific Island dream brought to life.
Days here are made for lazing. The deserted powdery beaches offer the perfect spot for sunbathing or chilling out in a hammock with a good book. This is an adult-only paradise free from stress and enjoying the mellow soundtrack of the Pacific Ocean.
You’ll find the only overwater rooms in Aitutaki here as well as a stunning range of beachfront bungalows, so there is accommodation to suit everyone. The romantic atmosphere lends itself to couple and honeymooners – there’s an elegant and grown-up feel to the place. Sample the fresh seafood at Bounty restaurant and enjoy scintillating view over one of the most beautiful lagoons in the world.
Directly looking over the gorgeous turquoise hues of the Aitutaki lagoon, the resort sits on the private Akitua Island in the Aitutaki atoll.
There is a total of 37 bungalows, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- LCD TV with DVD player
- Tea and coffee making facilities
The following room types are available:
- Beachfront Bungalows – sitting on the lovely white sands of the beach, these bungalows are comfortable amenities
- Premium Beachfront Bungalows – these rooms are the most recently built with lovely views over the sand with additional space and upgraded amenities
- Deluxe Beachfront Bungalows – with gorgeous beach and lagoon views these bungalows feature even more space for a highly relaxed stay
- Overwater Bungalows – the only over-water villas in Aitutaki, offering a truly romantic stay uninterrupted lagoon views
- Flying Boat Beach Bar & Grill – based on the beach, the relaxed bar and grill serves up international favourites including pizza
- Bounty Restaurant – Bounty offers an elegant menu of fresh seafood and other delicious treats
- Private candlelit dinners can be arranged
- SpaPolynesia offers massages, scrubs, facials and other treatments
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Non-motorised watersports including snorkelling and canoeing
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|21 Aug - 31 Oct 17||£3369|
|01 Nov - 08 Dec 17||£3359|
|09 Dec - 14 Feb 18||£3879|
|15 Feb - 31 Mar 18||£3359|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 20 Aug 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Air New Zealand||London Heathrow||Economy|
Prices are based on flying from London Heathrow with Air New Zealand. Regional connecting flights are available as are different routings and stopovers. Your holiday can be tailored to your exact requirements, so please call our Travel Consultants for a quote.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Beachfront Bungalow|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Premium Beachfront Bungalow||£83||Deluxe Beachfront Bungalow||£171|
|Half Board||£66||Full Board||£80|