Pacific Resort Aitutaki
Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A luxurious and tranquil resort in the popular destination of Aitutaki, in the Cook Islands, the Pacific Resort Aitutaki is a haven of exotic beauty. Looking out onto the spectacular lagoon and beyond to azure waters and clear skies, the scenery here is perfect – a real tropical hideaway. Dine on fresh dishes and sip delicious cocktails; spend your days lounging by the infinity pool as you admire the views or indulge with a massage treatment at the on-site spa. The location puts you in a prime position for making the most of this beautiful destination, with eco trails, watersports and cultural activities available for you to enjoy.
Further reading: Pacific Resort Aitutaki is featured in our guide to the top 10 most romantic tropical beach stays.
Pacific Resort Aitutaki is located in the southern group of the Cook Islands, just north of Raratonga.
- The resort is a 45 minute flight from Raratonga
The resort provides 27 rooms, each with luxurious amenities and gorgeous views.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- Private balcony with daybed
- Premium Beachfront Bungalow – Located by the beach with a private deck and king-size bed, looking out to the lagoon; sleeps three people
- Ultimate Beachfront Bungalow – Contemporary accommodation with classic Polynesian décor and a furnished private sundeck, as well as a master bedroom and a separate twin room; sleeps four people
- Ultimate Two-Bedroom Beachfront Bungalow – Offering unspoiled beach views and spacious rooms, including two bedrooms, beachside shower and a furnished sundeck; sleeps six people
- Ultimate Beachfront Suite – Unique bungalow with luxurious features including a beachside shower, in and outdoor daybeds, indoor garden view shower and a private garden with open-air shower; sleeps three people
- Ultimate Beachfront Villa – Secluded villa with double sun deck, bedroom and living area, luxury bathroom and picturesque garden views; sleeps two people
- Rapae Bay Restaurant – Looking out over the Aitutaki lagoon and the infinity pool, this restaurant serves gourmet cuisine with local ingredients and freshly-caught seafood
- Black Rock Café – Set amongst the dramatic black volcanic rocks, this café is relaxed and friendly, with a selection of snacks and beverages available
The resort also offers room service, private dining and Island Night celebrations which include South Pacific cuisine and performances.
- Tiare Spa
- Infinity pool
- Snorkelling and diving
- Boat trips
- Whale watching tours (Jun-Oct)
- Aquatic eco trail
- Daily activities including dance lessons, flower garland making, ukulele lessons
- Gift shop
The resort offers accommodation to suit children, as well as water and land-based activities that the whole family can enjoy.