Yasawa translates as heaven in the Fiji language which suits this hotel perfectly. The resort is situated on a remote isle, known for its 11 private white sand beaches and crystal-clear tropical waters. There are no other resorts nearby, no televisions and no traffic, just the sounds of the palm trees swaying in the breeze.
This five-star resort offers a version of their own all-inclusive basis where all meals, snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, activities, motorised and non-motorised watersports are all included. This resort is adult-only, for 16 years plus; however, they do feature a few weeks of the year where children are allowed. Spend some time at this secluded resort for a truly tranquil and peaceful stay.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits