Diamonds Mapenzi Beach
7 nights All Inclusive from £959 per Person Including Flights week commencing 24th Apr 2017 from Heathrow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A relaxed and friendly resort, Diamonds Mapenzi Beach combines the luxury of Zanzibar’s landscape with a welcoming nature to create somewhere truly special. Surrounded by tropical bougainvillea, you’ll feel like you’ve stepped into paradise. The staff here really make you feel at home, giving you plenty of chance to unwind and enjoy your Zanzibar holiday.
We think the facilities are great, with a watersports centre, evening entertainment and on-site boutique to name just a few of the features you can enjoy here. The massage centre is great if you fancy a rejuvenating spa treatment, or you can simply relax by the pool – the choice is yours! The rooms all mirror the classic African style that can be found throughout the resort for an authentic feel.
Top tip: The gardens lead directly to the pristine shores of the Kiwenga shoreline, so you can be on the beach in moments.
The resort offers 21 Garden Rooms, 36 Superior Rooms and 30 Deluxe Beachfront Rooms.
Each room offers:
- King-size or twin beds with mosquito net
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- MVUA African Rain Massage Centre
- Watersports centre
- Animation team with daily and evening entertainment
- Spherique boutique
- TV room
- Take a trip to Stone Town
- Go snorkelling in Mnemba Marine Park
- Go on safari in Tanzania
- Take a spice tour to learn about Zanzibar’s history
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Beachfront location
- Main restaurant – International buffet with local dishes, and an African-themed dinner once a week on the beach
- Nakupenda Pizzeria – Pizza restaurant set on the beach
- Suli Suli restaurant – Beachfront restaurant with seafood specialties and a romantic atmosphere