Atlantis Paradise Island
7 nights Room Only from £1,169 per Person Including Flights week commencing 5th Dec 2016 from Manchester
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated on the stunning white sands of Paradise Island, Atlantis is one of the most famous resorts in the Caribbean. It’s lauded for its luxurious accommodations and incredible range of facilities, including the amazing waterpark Aquaventure.
The list of amenities is almost endless: there are more than 30 restaurants and bars, an on-site casino, a state-of-the-art fitness facility, a spa and two kids’ clubs – more than enough to keep everyone happy. Lounge on the beach or by one of the 20 swimming pools if you’re looking for relaxation, visit the nearby golf course or try out some watersports if you’re looking for excitement.
Further reading: Atlantis Paradise Island is featured in our guide to the top 10 family hotels in the Caribbean.
- The 3+ star Beach Tower delivers a true Caribbean feel in a laid-back environment.
- Centrally located, the 4 Star Coral Towers feature relaxed accommodations in a tropically casual atmosphere.
- The iconic 4+Star Royal Towers are most reflective of the myth of Atlantis featuring grand architecture, artwork and design.
- Harbourside Resort features spacious residential villas for your Caribbean holiday.
Terrace Rooms - Assorted non water views
Water View Rooms - Waterscape, pool or ocean views
Harbour View Rooms - Atlantis Marina or Nassau Harbour
See separate listing for The Cove and The Reefs Resorts
- Golf - The Ocean Club Golf Course, an 18-hole, par 72 championship course, designed by Tom Weiskopf, with views of the beautiful Bahamian coastline, making it one of the most spectacular and challenging venues to play golf.
- Spa - The new Mandara Spa brings together ancient Balinese healing touches, traditional European therapies and natural elements indigenous to The Bahamas, to provide the most unique and pampering spa treatments.
- Fitness Centre - The Fitness Centre has everything you need to stay in shape while on holiday, including the latest cardio and strength training equipment, free weights, studios for spinning, yoga and Pilates classes, a lap pool and a wellness area.
- Tennis Courts - Play a round of tennis on one of the three har-tru courts and three hard courts. Arrange for racquet rentals and lessons to improve your game.
- Shopping - Guests at Atlantis needn’t go to Rodeo Drive or Madison Avenue to shop in the world’s finest luxury stores. Atlantis offers world-class shopping right here in paradise.
- Pottery - For a creative diversion designed to enhance your Atlantis adventure, visit the Earth & Fire Pottery Studio. We offer a unique way for you to create lasting memories of your journey to the lost continent.
- Rock Climbing - Climber’s Rush is a state of the art climbing facility with 12 climbing surfaces that offer a variety of options and difficulties to choose from.
- Atlantis Theatre - See recent Hollywood hit movies complimentary in the Atlantis Theatre, located in the Convention Centre Rotunda.
- The Library - Visit the Library and browse the 2,000 volume collection including fiction, history, science, sports, leisure, children’s and Bahamian selections all available for check-out. Complimentary Internet access will be available for 20 minutes a day.
- Marina at Atlantis - Rivaling the legendary Marina of Monte Carlo, The Marina at Atlantis is the premier facility in The Bahamas. Explore a truly extraordinary collection of marine habitats and aquarium exhibits—lagoons, caves, coral formations and breath taking underwater ruins designed to showcase exotic marine life ranging from dolphins and sea lions to sharks, rays, barracuda, to piranha, eels and even endangered alligator gar.
- Dolphin Cay - For guests of Atlantis Paradise Island Dolphin Cay offers an intimate and one of a kind resort experience. Dolphin Cay is an extraordinary environment; its 14-acres and 6.6 million gallons of crystal clear seawater, it’s one of the largest and most sophisticated marine habitats and dolphin rescue-rehabilitation facilities anywhere in the world. And it’s a place where swimming with dolphins has been redefined.
- Casino - At the Paradise Island Casino, resort guests discover a world class gaming experience featuring 90 table games—including Roulette, Craps, Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat & Baccarat, Caribbean Stud Poker and Let It Ride. The Bahamas largest casino also offers over 850 of the newest slot machines each equipped with a state of the art player tracking system.
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Adventures
- Swimming Pools
- Dolphin Cay**
- Aura Nightclub
- Atlantis LIVE
- Joker’s Wild Comedy Club
- Bars & Lounges
**Why not book a Dolphin Interaction?**
Shallow-water interaction, which takes place in waist-deep water with Bottlenose dolphins, up to 10 guests with 2 trainers in one of three breath taking lagoons. This experience is approximately 90-120 minutes and includes a presentation prior to your interaction experience. There are locker rooms with showers and restrooms, for guests to change and also a gift shop where you can view and purchase your personal dolphin interaction photos.
**Deep Water Dolphin Interaction**
A one-of-a-kind experience. Limited to 6 guests per dolphin. Hand-held water scooters let you control your speed, so you can race alongside a dolphin, cruise along the surface or dive into the depths of the saltwater lagoon. The highlight of your encounter is the signature "foot push" ride where you are propelled across the lagoon by a dolphin for a rush unlike any you’ve experience.
This experience is approximately 90-120 minutes and includes a presentation prior to your interaction experience. Snorkels and masks are provided and yours to take with you. **Participants must be at least 10 years of age and be able to swim in deep water without support vests or assistance.**
- Gamer’s Reef - A wondrous ‘underwater’ world of entertainment where kids can beat their best scores on games such as Star Wars, Jurassic Park and Top Skater. Challenge a friend to a kung-fu dual in Tekken or join a 4-person race in Fast and Furious.
- Atlantis Pals - Create your very own stuffed animal from scratch, customized to your liking - a brand new friend to take home and remind you of your wonderful time at Atlantis.
- Atlantis Kids Adventures (AKA) - 3 to 12yr olds are invited to choose their own adventure within themed spaces. Adventure Guides arrange culinary lessons, interactive electronic art, theatre, outdoor play – and more. Morning and Afternoon Adventure’s allow kids three to five to become detectives, pirates and wizards and enjoy splashing in the sun and kids 6 to 12 to experience beach and backyard blasts, being on the cover of a magazine, interactive games, stage performances or joining a three ring circus. Evening Adventures allow kids 3-12 to take on a challenge, join in a candy carnival, buccaneer’s bash or a sleepless slumber party! Each night features a new adventure that will leave you wanting more! Atlantis Kids Adventures is a place to let imaginations run wild, where kids will never know what they may learn and discover! But remember, proof of kid-dom will be required.
- Teen Club CRUSH - The ultimate nightclub for teens ages 13 to 17. Crush boasts an Internet Lounge, a Gaming Room including a floor-to-ceiling gaming tree with 24 gaming consoles, ten private gaming cabanas, and even a selection of iPads for internet browsing. There’s a bar serving non-alcoholic drinks and the CRUSH Café serves up snacks, from pizzas to smoothies to ice cream and more. CRUSH is open from 5:30pm to 1:00am daily.
- Aquaventure Water Park - Paradise Island’s Aquaventure Water Park, is a one of a kind 141-acre waterscape available to every guest of the Atlantis Resort. This non-stop aquatic thrill ride features over twenty million gallons of water, incredible Atlantean-themed towers, thrilling high-speed water slides, a mile-long river ride with rolling rapids and wave surges, 20 swimming areas, a spectacular kids water-play fort and 11 unique and refreshing swimming pools—connected by a lush, tropical environment that is both immersive and interconnected. For the young and older; the water park offers an extreme level of excitement and delivers an “aqua” adventure unlike any other. Access to the Aquaventure Waterpark and marine habitats at Atlantis are FREE for guests staying at the resort.
- Pools - Paradise Island’s unparalleled waterscape offers more than 20 swimming areas and 11 refreshing and distinctly different pools—including three kids pools—located throughout the resorts lush tropical setting.
- Beaches - Every beach has its own unique allure and charm. There are three inviting beaches available to guests of Atlantis Paradise Island. Whether guests settle down on Cove Beach, Paradise Lagoon or Atlantis Beach they’ll find powder-soft sand and a spectacular vista of azure water waiting for them.
Fine Dining Options:
- Nobu - Experience a new trend in Japanese cuisine at the newest outpost of the acclaimed Nobu restaurant by celebrated Japanese Chef Nobu Matsuhisa.
- Chop Stix - Stimulate your senses and awaken your taste buds at Chop Stix, where contemporary Chinese cuisine meets the Pacific rim.
- Cafe Martinique - Famed chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten brings his culinary expertise to the re-invention of the historic Cafe Martinique.
- Dune - Dune offers an unexpected menu of French-Asian cuisine infused with Bahamian influences.
- Bahamian Club - Enjoy traditional fine dining in a warm and inviting club atmosphere.
- Mesa Grill - Savor a mixture of Southwestern cuisine with a Bahamian twist at renowned chef Bobby Flay’s award winning Mesa Grill overlooking Paradise Beach.
- Casa D’ Angelo - Tuscany meets the Caribbean as Chef Angelo Elia brings his award-winning South Florida Italian eatery to The Bahamas.
- Courtyard Terrace - Experience contemporary Mediterranean cuisine and dine beneath the stars at the famous One & Only Ocean Club.
- Seafire Steakhouse - Dine in a modern steakhouse ambiance where rich, smoked, seared and grilled flavours of succulent fare await your discovery.
Casual Dining Options:
- Bimini Road
- The Point Restaurant & Bar
- Murray’s Deli
- Atlas Bar & Grill
- Lagoon Bar and Grill
- Johnny Rockets
- Virgil’s BBQ - NEW restaurant located at the Coral Towers over looking the Paradise Lagoon
Value Dining Plan
This plan offers full American or continental breakfast at Seagrapes, Murray’s Delicatessen
or Marketplace and dinner daily in Seagrapes, Virgil’s BBQ, Murray’s Delicatessen, Atlas Bar
& Grill or Marketplace. Dinner includes a choice of appetizer or soup or salad; one entrée;
one dessert; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices.
Atlantis Dining Plan
This plan offers full American or continental breakfast at Seagrapes, Murray’s Delicatessen,
Plato’s, Marketplace, or The Pointe Restaurant & Bar and dinner daily in Seagrapes,
Bahamian Club, Casa D’Angelo, Chop Stix, Virgil’s BBQ, Marina Pizzeria, Bimini Road,
Carmine’s, Murray’s Delicatessen, Atlas Bar & Grill, Marketplace, Mesa Grill, Seafire
Steakhouse, Café Martinique or The Pointe Restaurant & Bar. Dinner includes a choice of
appetizer or soup or salad; one entrée; one dessert; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
For the first time ever Atlantis Paradise Island are offering an all-inclusive package! Book now for this limited offer! Valid for stays completed by 20 Dec '16 on Beach Tower Terrace View & Royal Tower Water View rooms.
The All-Inclusive Experience begins at check-in on day of arrival and check-out on day of departure.
The All-Inclusive experiences includes:
- Beach Tower Terrace View or Royal Towers Water View Accommodations
- Meals and beverages in select venues as outlined below
- In-room coffee and tea
- Unlimited local phone calls
- Gratuities (housekeeping and in restaurants included in all-inclusive experience)
- Resort Fee
- All resort levies, fees and VAT on inclusions
- Wi Fi for up to 4 devices
- Aquaventure Water Park
- Access to all Marine Exhibits including The Dig
- Atlantis Fitness Center, tennis courts and Climber’s Rush
- Daily fish feeding and marine life education
- First run movies in the Atlantis Theatre
- Gaming Lessons
- Entertainment in select areas (i.e. Lobby Bar and Dragon’s Nightclub)
- The Atlantis Library
- Pool and beach chairs and towels
All dining options included with the All-Inclusive package will have a special All-Inclusive Menu to choose from.
Guests can enjoy deluxe brand alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at these participating locations. Deluxe brand alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included beginning at 4pm on day of arrival to 11am on day of departure.
Deluxe Brands include: Smirnoff Vodka, Bombay Gin, Bacardi Silver Rum, Canadian Club Whisky, Jim Beam Bourbon, Dry and Sweet Vermouth, Sands and Sands Light Beers, Stone Cellars Wines by Beringer - Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon. Brands outside those specified will be at the guest’s expense
Non-alcoholic beverages include: Bottled Water, Fountain Soda & Juices. (Bottled or can sodas and juices not included)
|Average Temperature (Celsius) Average Rainfall (Inches)|
Average Temperature (Celsius) Average Rainfall (Inches)
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|29 Sep - 16 Oct 16||£1359||£1899|
|17 Oct - 31 Oct 16||£1449||£1989|
|01 Nov - 20 Nov 16||£1569||£2239|
|21 Nov - 26 Nov 16||£1849||£2809|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|27 Nov - 15 Dec 16||£1449||£1989|
|16 Dec - 25 Dec 16||£2679||£3639|
|26 Dec - 31 Dec 16||£3049||£4379|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 28 Sep 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|British Airways||London Heathrow||World Traveller|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|World Traveller Plus (one way)||£139||Business Class (one way)||£669|
Flights available from Heathrow. Regional connecting flights also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Terrace Beach Tower|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Water View Beach Tower||£13||Terrace Coral Tower||£13|
|Bed & Breakfast||£21||Half Board||£70|
|Water View Coral Tower||£27|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|