7 nights All Inclusive from £2,469 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A wonderful family-run resort, Kinondo Kwetu is the idyllic combination of a home-from-home and a tropical beach escape. Playing host to just a small number of guests means that you can guarantee a tranquil ambience – everything here is peaceful and laid-back, just as it should be.
The resort is situated on Diani Beach in Kenya, about an hour from Mombasa – the views of the Indian Ocean are spectacular and make for a relaxing setting for your holiday.
- 2hrs from Mombasa International Airport, including a crossing on the ferry
- Private charters available from Mombasa
Each room provides:
- Easy beach access
- En-suite bathroom
- King-size or twin beds
- Mosquito net
- Ceiling fan
- Garden Single Rooms – Features two single rooms with a shared bathroom; one of these rooms has a sea view.
- Garden Double Room – Features one double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
- Cottage 1, 2 and 3 – All three cottages have double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and wooden verandas looking out to the sea.
- Cottage 4 – One double bedroom connected to a single room, with a separate entrance, shared en-suite bathroom and wooden veranda looking out to the sea.
- Mama Taa Villa Double Rooms – Features two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a veranda with a sea view, and located just 30m from the beach.
- Mama Taa Villa Family Rooms – Features four double bedrooms connected to a twin bedroom, two en-suite bathrooms and located just 30m from the beach – the double rooms have a sea view.
- Family Beach Cottage – Two-floor cottage with a double en-suite bedroom upstairs and a balcony, as well as a separate entrance. Downstairs features a double en-suite bedroom connected to a single bedroom with a bathroom. This also has a separate entrance and is 20m from the beach.
- Borelius Room – Ideal for families, this suite can sleep five people and features two en-suite bathrooms, verandas in three directions and a great sea view – this room is 30m from the beach.
- Andersson Room – Ideal for couples or families with young children, this sleeps two adults and there is room for two younger children. There is an en-suite bathroom, balcony with a sea view and easy access to the beach which is 30m away.
There is no set dining area at Kinondo Kwetu but there are various areas where the staff will be happy to serve you your food, such as on the beach, in the garden or in the houses. There is a three-course set menu for lunch and dinner, using freshly caught seafood, and local fruits and vegetables. There is also a great drinks menu, including a selection of South African vintage wines.
- Watersports including scuba diving, snorkelling, kite surfing, deep-sea fishing, windsurfing and waterskiing
- Two swimming pools
- Boat excursions to Paradise Lost Island
- On-site tennis court
- Horse-back riding
- Massage and beauty treatments, including a wood-fired sauna
- Yoga and Pilates
- Game drives within Shimba Hills National Reserve
The resort can provide families with extra beds, cots and bottle warmers upon request, as well as baby car seats for children up to 3yrs.
Food and Beverages
- All meals included
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines and spirits
Leisure and activities
- Yoga platform, tennis (balls & rackets), canoeing/ kayaking, snorkelling equipment
- Excursions to Kinondo Kwetu Community works in the local village
- Wood-fired Sauna