The Bay Hotel
5 Nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,179 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Sophisticated and elegant, The Bay Hotel is a charming property set on the coast of Cape Town, in Camps Bay. With four shimmering pools to relax by, we love how peaceful this hotel is – it’s ideal for unforgettable city breaks that leave you feeling completely refreshed. There are 78 rooms and suites to choose from, each boasting a casual elegance and contemporary furnishings.
The cigar lounge and restaurants offer a chic selection of dining options, or you can head to the many restaurants within easy reach of the hotel. The on-site gym is well equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, as well as tennis and squash facilities. When you want to indulge, opt for a relaxing spa treatment to enhance the laid-back ambience that this hotel provides.
Top tip: The hotel has a day room available for guests who need somewhere to stay just outside of their check-in and out times. There’s a day bed, open plan bathroom and a TV, and the room can be booked in slots.
This picturesque resort is located along Camps Bay, a beautiful suburb in Cape Town renowned for its beautiful beaches, fine dining restaurants, and brilliant shopping.
- The resort is approximately a 35-minute drive from Cape Town International Airport
The hotel offers a choice of rooms, suites and a penthouse
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom with double vanity, and separate shower and bath
- King or twin beds
- Satellite TV with DVD player
- iPod docking station
- Tea/Coffee making facilities with an espresso machine
- Electronic safe
- Adventure Pad - Lovely ground floor rooms opening onto an enclosed patio and offering great partial views of Lions Head.
- Mountain - Tranquil rooms with views of Table Mountain and the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range.
- Classic - Calming rooms with a private patio and direct access to the pool.
- Club Classic - Welcoming rooms with a lovely living area, looking out onto Lions Head and the ocean.
- Premier Mountain - Bright and airy rooms boasting private spa baths, large balconies, and unsurpassable ocean views.
- Premier Pool - Spacious and inviting rooms, offering lovely views of the pool from the expansive private balcony.
- Premier Sea - Luxurious rooms overlooking Camps Bay beachfront, with a gorgeous furnished balcony.
- Cabana - Gorgeous ground floor rooms close to the beach, with a private patio and direct access to two Cabana pools.
- Luxury - Picturesque sea-facing rooms, boasting expansive balconies with sun loungers.
- Suites - Individually styled suites, offering a spacious living room, a large balcony, and phenomenal sea views.
- Penthouse - The most lavish of suites, with amazing ocean views, an even large living room, and a pretty balcony.
- Tides – Offering breakfast and views of the beachfront
- Bistro @ The Bay – A lively open kitchen with a bar
- Traders – Bar and cigar lounge offering a selection of drinks and light snacks
- Sandy B Private Beach Club – Serves up a selection of cocktails within a trendy setting
- Gym with Technogym equipment and Powerplates
- Tennis and squash courts
- Use of the Mint Wellness Spa facilities
- Hair salon
- Day room
- Flower and gift shop
- Tours and excursions arranged by the hotel
- Main swimming pool with surrounding deck
- Two cabana pools
- Heated pool at the Sandy B Beach Club
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|5 Nights||7 Nights|
|21 Jun - 20 Aug 19||£1569||£1729|
|21 Aug - 31 Aug 19||£1179||£1339|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 19||£1179||£1329|
|01 Oct - 13 Dec 19||£1349||£1569|
|14 Dec - 31 Dec 19||£2249||£2559|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 19 Jun 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£1299|
Emirates flights are available from Gatwick. Heathrow and regional connecting flights are also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. If you would prefer to fly from a different airport or with a different airline, our Travel Consultants will be happy to adjust this at the time of enquiry and a supplement may apply. Alternative airlines with flights to Cape Town include South African Airways, British Airways, Qatar Airways and Etihad.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Classic Room|