Protea Hotel Knysna Quay
Bed & Breakfast from £49 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated in the picturesque Garden Route of South Africa, Protea Hotel Knysna Quay is set on a charming waterfront by the Kynsna Quay. This is a sophisticated hotel where you can really relax and take in the breath-taking views of the South African landscape. While you won’t be disappointed by the views from this popular coastal town, it’s what’s inside that really counts. We love the rooms here that boast an elegant yet comfortable décor and all the amenities you’ll need for a comfortable stay.
There’s a heated outdoor pool where you can unwind and top up your tan in the wonderful South African sunshine. A choice of four restaurants and bars will whet your appetite, or you can head to the nearby marina and choose between the array of dining outlets there. A lounge area is the perfect place to relax of an evening, before retiring to your inviting bedroom.
Top tip: Thanks to the great location, you’re just a short walk away from the marina where you can find a number of shops and eateries to enjoy.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- Satellite TV
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Electronic safe
- Standard – Luxuriously decorated rooms
- Universal Access – Comfortable and elegant rooms
- Pool King – Feature wonderful views overlooking the pool
- Lagoon – Spacious rooms featuring great views of the Knysna lagoon
- Suite – Large three-bedroom apartment with a wealth of amenities
- Wellness therapy centre
- Easy access to marina and waterfront
- Visit the many shops along the marina
- Explore the heart of Cape Town
- Visit the galleries and museums in the city centre
Heated outdoor pool
- The Drydock Food Company – Seafood restaurant offering fusion cuisine and great views
- JJs restaurant – South African cuisine with local music
- 34 Degrees South – Mediterranean dishes with costal oysters and sushi
- Spur Steak Ranch – Grill restaurant serving burgers, seafood, ribs and steaks
Renovations at Protea Hotel Knysna Quays
Refurbisments will be taking place from 10th July 2017 to 29th September 2017 from Monday to Friday 08h00 - 17h00 and Saturdays after 10h00.