Belmond Cap Juluca
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £3,339 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A panorama of powdery white sands and sparkling Caribbean Sea greets you at the luxurious Belmond Cap Juluca. Nestled along the breathtaking Maundays Bay, this hotel is a hidden treasure, tucked away to give you the most exclusive and intimate stay in Anguilla.
Utmost privacy is key at this sensational retreat. Soothing spa treatments and divine dishes can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own room or suite. Spend your evenings watching the sun set below the horizon from your private terrace and mornings snoozing.
Peel yourself away from your own personal haven and you’ll find a number of wonderful restaurants on offer including succulent seafood in Pimms and laid back garden-to-table fare at Blue. We can’t imagine anything better than enjoying a meal under the stars before slowly ambling along the tranquil beach and retreating back to your little hideaway for the night.
There are great water sports to enjoy, a lovely pool area and beach volleyball should you fancy a break from sunbathing. There are some children’s programmes on offer but we think Cap Juluca is better suited to couples hoping to spend a quiet week in paradise.
Cap Juluca is nestled along the powdery sands of Maundays Bay, a beautiful beach setting with breathtaking views of the Saint Marten Mountains.
You will be spoilt for choice with the multiple beaches and islands surrounding Cap Juluca. Sandy Island, a small bay off Sandy Ground beach, offers a variety of restaurants and bars and is just under 4 miles away by boat. There’s plenty of fun activities for families, including Dolphin Discovery, just a few miles away from the hotel.
- Anguilla’s international airport is around 20 minutes away.
All rooms and suites include:
- Beachfront location
- Private ocean view terraces
- Complimentary water
- Ceiling fan
- LCD TV
- CD/DVD player
- Marble bathroom
- Separate shower
Beachfront superior room: gorgeous 65 sq.m rooms with direct beach access.
Beachfront premium room: spacious 69 sq.m rooms with a lovely ocean view bathroom and an inviting bathtub.
Beachfront luxury room: elegant 74 sq.m rooms with a small sitting area, bathtub, marbled shower and either a solarium or a second private terrace on the roof.
- Beachfront junior suite: Moroccan-styled 102 sq.m suites featuring a comfy sitting area, double tub and spectacular ocean views.
- Beachfront suite: charming 145 sq.m (one bedroom) or 210 sq.m (two bedroom) suites featuring king beds, a living room, powder room, solarium, flat screen TVs in every room and multiple terraces.
- The Jonquil suite: spectacular 307 sq.m two bedroom luxury suites, featuring a private freshwater infinity pool, jacuzzi, two master bedrooms, large living room, kitchen and an oceanfront dining terrace. The bright, Moroccan-style décor feels very decadent.
- Beachfront one bedroom private pool suite: luxurious 232 sq.m suites with their own freshwater swimming pool, master bedroom, expansive living room, full kitchen, alfresco dining terrace and dining atrium.
- Beachfront two bedroom private pool suite: the same as the beachfront one bedroom private pool suite above with the addition of a beachfront premium room or beachfront luxury room accessed via the external pool area.
- Beachfront three and four bedroom private pool suite: the same as the beachfront two bedroom private pool suite above with the addition of a second or third beachfront premium room or beachfront luxury room.
- Beachfront three bedroom private pool villa: exclusive 334 sq.m villas.The top floor is a beachfront one bedroom private pool suite. The ground level consists of two interconnecting beachfront premium rooms with covered terraces. This villa features a large living area, double tub, dining area and kitchen.
- Beachfront five bedroom private pool villa: secluded 481 sq.m villas consisting of a beachfront three bedroom private pool suite on the top floor and two interconnecting beachfront luxury rooms on the ground level. These luxury rooms have double tubs and covered ocean view terraces. The master suite has a large living area, dining area and kitchen.
- Pimms: the resort’s signature restaurant, offering delectable seafood dishes paired with divine wines.
- Spice: a vibrant Moroccan-style restaurant, serving up delicious sharing platters and hand-crafted cocktails.
- Blue: a laid back and bright beachfront patio serving tasty breakfast and lunchtime treats.
- Maundays: offering a friendly spot to socialise with complimentary coffee in the morning, complimentary tea service in the afternoon and all-day bar service.
- Private dining on the beach: perfect for couples, the resort can also arrange an idyllic candlelit dinner on the beach.
- In-room dining: the resort gives you the option of enjoying your meals in the comfort of your private terrace.
- The resort has an outdoor pool and is nestled along a mile of pristine beach.
- Cap Juluca will ensure you will feel completely relaxed and rejuvenated. Treatments include a selection of massage techniques, body polishes, herbal aromatherapy wraps and couples massages. Treatments can be enjoyed in the spa, in the comfort of your room, in the soothing wellness centre or even on the beach,
- Nonmotorised water sports
- Tennis and basketball court
- Beach volleyball
- Croquet court
- Supervised children’s programs
- Live music
- Three beach services per day
- Complimentary mineral water served on the beach
- Fitness centre