Iberostar Parque Central
Bed & Breakfast from £125 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
The magnificent Iberostar Parque Central combines the elegance of the Spanish colonial style with ultra-modern services and facilities. Split into two buildings, a traditional colonial building and a more modern tower, both are easily accessible through a stylish underground tunnel that links between the two, and each have their own unique personality.
The large swimming pools located on each building's rooftops offer spectacular views of Havana, as well as the famous buildings that surround them, including the Theatre Garcia Lorca famous for its excellent ballet shows. Meanwhile, the comfortable rooms and suites in the main colonial building adopt traditional Cuban decor, whilst the modern tower offers rooms with more contemporary facilities and interiors.
Some of Havana's most fascinating attractions are only a short distance away, including the Cathedral of Havana, the Arms Square, shops, and museums. While away the afternoon exploring everything Havana has to offer, before residing back to the hotel's fabulous restaurants for traditional Cuban fare.
All rooms and suites include:
- Air Conditioning
- Safety Deposit Box
- Cold & Hot Water
- Room Service
- Private Bathroom
- Satellite TV
- Hair Dryer
- Power 220V/60Hz
- Modern Standard Room - Located in the upper floors of the modern tower building, these comfortable rooms offer lovely city views and the standard amenities.
- Colonial Standard Room - Situated in the main colonial building, the 34sqm room's small balcony has wonderful city views, and the room itself adopts traditional Cuban decor.
- Modern Junior Suite - Nestled in the modern tower, these are smart-looking, spacious 42sqm suites offering a French balcony and a seating area.
- Colonial Junior Suite - Located in the main colonial property, these large 42sqm suites offer the same amenities as before, this time with authentic Cuban interiors.
- Modern Suite - A contemporary suite located in the modern tower, offering 70sqm of space, which includings a spacious living area and a French balcony with gorgeous city views.
- Mirabana Restaurant - A wonderful buffet restaurant serving international cuisine alongside traditional Cuban dishes, with fantastic views of the city from the large floor to ceiling windows. Open 10am-11pm.
- Mediterraneo Restaurant - A classy restaurant offering delicious cuisine, including pastas, salads, and seafood. Open 7-10am for buffet breakfast, and 1pm-10.30pm for lunch and dinner.
- El Paseo Steak House - Tuck in to quality meats and seafood at this lovely fine dining restaurant. There's also an outstanding wine list. Open 1-4pm and 7-11pm.
- Portico Bar - Located in the colonial building's lobby, this gorgeous bar is surrounded by beautiful plants. Serving drinks until 3am
- HabanoBar - Situated in the modern building, head here for a fabulous selection of cocktails. Open 7am-11pm
- Nuevo Mundo Bar - Nestled next to the pool area on the colonial rooftop, potter up here for fantastic cocktails, and equally as spectacular views.
- Mirahabana Bar - Located on the modern building rooftop, this poolside bar offers cool hammocks right next to the pool, offering drinks and snacks from 10am-11pm.
- Alameda Bar - Another bar in the colonial building, serving a selection of drinks.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
- Cuban band plays nightly in El Portico bar
- WiFi in public areas
- Fitness centre
- Hotel spa
- There are two rooftop pools, one on the colonial building, the other on top of the modern tower