7 nights All Inclusive from £1,019 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Snuggled between verdant mountains and a beautiful sandy beach, Memories Jibacoa has the ideal location for a perfect Caribbean holiday. Based on the north coast of Cuba, the resort is ideal for couples and families with older children – the minimum age at the resort is 14.
This is a holiday where the choice is always yours – and there are plenty of options to choose from. There are four delicious restaurants and five cool bars, a wide range of non-motorised watersports and sports such as tennis and basketball, or you could of course while away the afternoon by the pool. The resort is within easy travelling distance of Cuba’s best sites, such as Havana, Matanzas City and Varadero Beach, making it a fantastic base to visit the country’s best attractions, to then return to the relaxing comforts of the hotel.
Top Tip: Take the ‘classic car’ taxis – they make for quite an experience on your excursions.
This charming resort is nestled between lush, soaring mountains, and the stunning Arroyo Bermejo Beach, only 50 minutes from the capital city of Havana.
- The hotel is approximately an hour and 20 minutes drive away from Jose Marti International Airport
A total of 240 rooms all featuring
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Direct-dial telephone
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Hair dryer
- In-room safety deposit boxes
There are the following room categories
- Garden View – featuring a balcony and offering pretty views of tropical gardens, these lovely rooms sleep a maximum of three adults.
- Pool View – overlooking the pool, these rooms come with a picturesque balcony, and sleeps a maximum of three adults.
- Ocean View – with stunning views of the ocean, the majority of these rooms are located on the second floor, and feature a comfy separate living room. Sleeps a maximum of three adults.
- Tropical Ocean Suite – these gorgeous suites feature a comfortable living room, and spectacular views of the ocean. Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- Los Girasoles – casual buffet-style cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Martino’s – an elegant Italian restaurant offering authentic Italian cuisine
- El Ranchon – a cool beachside grill for dining and sipping cocktails by the sand
- La Taberna – a traditional restaurant serving traditional and rustic Cuban and international cuisine
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
- Non-motorised watersports including kayaking and windsurfing
- Tennis courts (with professional coaches)
- Table tennis
- Daytime activities programme including dance lessons, Spanish classes and sports competitions
- Spend a day in the capital Havana, sightseeing in the old town and enjoying some traditional Cuban music
- Relax on the world famous Varadero beach
- Enjoy the resort’s range of recreational facilities
- World class fishing, snorkelling and scuba diving
- Rent a car and visit Cuba’s unspoilt interior
- Hotel situated right on a beautiful sandy beach
- Swimming pool
- Ages 14 and over are welcome at this hotel
- There is a fun games room for teenagers to chill out in
Food and Beverages
- Unlimited 24 hour beverage service featuring a wide selection of domestic and international brands
- Dining options include three restaurants and one international buffet
- Snacks available 24-hours a day
Leisure and activities
- Daily activities that enrich and entertain
- Pool and beach bars
- Conference halls and rooms (up to 120 guests)
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Non-motorized water sports
- Tennis court(s)
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|20 Jul - 20 Aug 17||£1369||£1779|
|21 Aug - 31 Aug 17||£1329||£1739|
|01 Sep - 31 Oct 17||£1299||£1679|
|01 Nov - 15 Dec 17||£1269||£1719|
|16 Dec - 02 Jan 18||£1609||£2229|
|03 Jan - 31 Jan 18||£1299||£1839|
|01 Feb - 24 Mar 18||£1369||£1969|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|25 Mar - 03 Apr 18||£1539||£2139|
|04 Apr - 30 Apr 18||£1259||£1619|
|01 May - 26 May 18||£1019||£1379|
|27 May - 14 Jul 18||£1059||£1419|
|15 Jul - 24 Aug 18||£1339||£1719|
|25 Aug - 31 Oct 18||£1279||£1639|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 19 Jul 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Air Europa or Virgin Atlantic||London Gatwick||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||£169||Upper Class (one way)||£609|
Flights available from Gatwick. Regional connecting flights also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Standard Garden View|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Standard Pool||£2||Standard Ocean||£4|
|Private Car or Taxi|