Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,159 per Person Including Flights week commencing 27th Aug 2018 from Manchester
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
This deluxe beachfront hotel, once a legendary 18th-century sugar plantation, evokes the historic charm and hospitality made famous by the island. Indulge in cool ocean breezes, a private beach, one of the Caribbean’s largest water park, a championship golf course, and the relaxing services of Soothe Spa. Enjoy the effervescent nightlife, offering a new source of entertainment each evening.
Our philosophy here is to relax and “be yourself” – so come to this alluring property, indulge yourself and leave the world far behind you. Located only 15 miles from breathtaking Montego Bay – and just 15 minutes from the airport – this all–inclusive Jamaica hotel and resort offers spacious, luxurious accommodations in an inspired setting.
Rooms are situated amongst landscaped courtyards and lawns. Offering warm hospitality blended with Jamaican charm. These restful accommodations provide a full host of amenities, including:
- Spacious rooms
- Choice of one king bed or two double beds
- 48-inch satellite TV
- Pillow-top mattresses and luxurious bedding
- Private balcony or terrace with views
- Direct-dial phone with voice mail
- Coffeemaker with Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee
- High-speed Internet access (additional charge)
- Individual climate control
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio and hair dryer
Room categories are:
- Resort View
- Partial Ocean View
- Ocean Front
- One Bedroom Suite
- Caribbean Royal Suite
- Prime Minister's Suite
- Tennis - Six floodlit courts
- Golf - Full-service Pro Shop, Equipment rentals, Private lesson. (Reservations required one day in advance)
- Water sports and scuba activities available: Snorkelling, Wind surfing, Sailing, Fishing, Kayaking and Hobie Cat
- Volleyball at the beach and pool
- Cricket & Beach Soccer
- Fitness Center with classes
- Boat tours
- Nature walks
- Cricket Club - Music, Karaoke & pool
- Motorised water sports and PADI Scuba Diving
Sugar Mill Falls Water Park - Discover the most exhilarating water complex in the Caribbean! Navigate through cascading waterfalls. Experience the thrill of a 280-foot slide. Relax along the lagoons. Drift on the lazy river with inner tubes. Lounge in one of three terraced pools. Kids will thoroughly enjoy the jungle garden - complete with a rope-and-wood suspension bridge, faux rock formations, and replicas of the aqueducts of the former Rose Hall Plantation.
Golf - As a member of the Rose Hall Golf Association we offer our guests exclusive access to 54 holes of the finest championship golf in the Caribbean. Along with our own stunning Cinnamon Hill Golf Course, we invite guests to tee off at White Witch and Half Moon and test their skills with the best golf along the northern coast of Jamaica. Uncover the perfect golf getaway at any of these three unique courses.
Spa - Indulge in “exotic” seaside, modern or historical settings for your unique spa experience. One setting is an 18th century Aqueduct which was used to bring water to irrigate the sugarcane plantations, this venue is now a spectacular room open to the skies amid stone ruins where your private spa treatment is performed. Another setting is our Paradise Lost Pavilion located on the far west-end of the resort. This weathered wood pavilion is on a short cliff above the reef overlooking the Caribbean Sea and enjoys the brisk breeze from the sea. The spa’s vast array of services include:
- A full menu of spa packages and services, ensuring relaxation
- Body treatments, designed with elements from the surrounding environment
- Massages, including Beachfront Cabana Massage, In-Room Massage, and Couples Massage
- Facials, for all skin types
- Nail services, offering the perfect manicure
- Hair services, including braiding
- Waxing services, for the smoothest skin
- Reservations required, to ensure your every need is met
- Open daily, from 8:00 am until 7:00 pm
The Kids and Teen Clubs ensure that taking the family away has never been easier with something on offer for all children of any age and family bonding activities available to ensure everyone is enjoying themselves.
The Kids Klub (4-12 years) offers a variety of fun daily activities all under supervision
The kids retreat & Teen Zone (13-17 years) is sure to keep the children entertained with many activities available and the chance to make new friends!
For a family fun adventure why not experience the Sugar Mill Falls Water Park featuring tubing down the lazy river, slides, and plunges of up to 280ft.
Families can also spend the day in the Ocean - snorkelling, splashing, swimming, kayaking and windsurfing.
Professional nannies are available upon request for those wishing to spend an adults evening relaxing.
- Expansive main swimming pool with poolside concierge and 3 jacuzzis
- 2,500 square feet of private beach with deluxe cabanas
Three Palms Restaurant - Overlooking the golf course, featuring indoor and outdoor fine dining, reservations required
Luna di Mare - Serving Northern Italian cuisine and an extensive wine list
Fresh - Offering delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets, overlooking the pool
Sea Side Grill - Featuring a light menu of sandwiches and salads, served poolside, open for lunch, occasionally dinner and features a kids menu
Mangoes - Serving international cuisine at our Sugar Mill Falls water park
Bar King Frog - Ocean-view lobby bar, featuring tropical drinks, and late-night snacks
Purple Moon - The place to go for drinks, dancing, or a nightcap
Pool Bar - Swim-up bar located at Mangoes at the water park, offering tropical drinks
19th Hole Bar & Grill - Located at the Cinnamon Hills Country Club, offering drinks and snacks.
All Inclusive includes:
- Limitless dining for all meals including snacks
- House branded drinks both soft and alcoholic
- Non-motorised watersports including sailing, fishing, kayaking, wind surfing
- Kids club programme and activities
- Fitness Centre
- Internet Cafe
- Shuttle service to the historic tropical estate and Shoppes at Rose Hall
- Evening entertainment
- Complimentary wedding and honeymoon gift with a stay of 6 or more nights at selected accommodations