Covid-19 Travel Advice for Customers. Click here
Langkawi holidays - a truly stunning archipelago
Azure waters, pristine beaches, luscious jungles – all this and more can be found on this archipelago of 99 gorgeous islands. This is a true tropical paradise.
Discover a barely touched oasis
A stunning archipelago of 99 islands off the northwest coast of Malaysia, Langkawi is one of country’s most renowned destinations.
One of the nicest aspects of the islands is that they have not succumbed to overdevelopment; even the largest island, Palau Langkawi, which sees the largest footfall of tourists, has remained relatively virginal.
The butter-soft sandy beaches and panoramic jungle backdrop are complimented by well-designed resorts and hotels.
This is the relaxed and friendly Malaysia at its very best – it’s not hard to see why so many people are repeat visitors.
Why visit Langkawi?
- Sailing in the serene waters around Langkawi is always a pleasure
- Enjoy a tour through one of Langkawi’s stunning stretches of mangrove forest
- Visit the amazing night market, Pasar Malam; it runs five nights a week and you’ll find incredible local food on offer
- Marvel at the panoramic view offered by the Langkawi Cable Car – rising high above the trees you’ll be treated to wonderful vistas
- Relax at one of the wonderful sandy beaches – Pantai Cenang and Tanjung Rhu are two of the most impressive