Covid-19 Travel Advice for Existing Customers. Click here
Kuala Lumpur holidays - Contemporary, stylish and busy
If you're hoping to experience Asia's advanced cities, Kuala Lumpur should be high on your list. Ultra-modern skyscrapers soar high into the sky, whilst the technology and style here is enviably ahead of the trends.
A city that feels like stepping into the future
Occupying an almost indistinct location near the centre of Peninsular Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is an Asian super city where the soaring skyscrapers and ritzy shopping malls are often outshined by the aromatic street foods and Malaysian cultural curiosities.
KL, as it is often referred to by locals, has its fair share of must see attractions too. The Petronas Twin Towers are high on everyone’s must-see list, but just as impressive is the Jamek Mosque, just a few minutes away. There is also a great range of museums and galleries to keep the culture lovers happy.
Why visit Kuala Lumpur?
- Get a view from the top – but don’t use the observation deck of the Petronas Towers as the KL Tower offers a better view at a cheaper price
- Some of the best shopping in Malaysia – visit Bukit Bintang for upscale shopping and the central market for a more fun and authentic experience
- Visit the Islamic Arts Museum for a lovely introduction to the heritage of Malaysia’s primary religion
- The Chinatown and Little India sections of the city provide cultural hotspots with restaurants, museums and galleries to match
- Take a trip to one of the many spas in the Golden Triangle section of the city